Chapter 22- I Shall Call You 'Jackass'...

HOPE YOU ENJOY!!! --THIS IS REALLY CRAPPY BTW

~~~~~~

"Cita, what the hell is that?"

"That," I said while running my fingers through my hair. “That is... Really bad news Jack.”

An opening to the time vortex. That’s what faced us. Swirls of blue and purple. Bright lights. If this sight didn’t scream ‘bad news,’ you might even find it pretty.

"Huh," Jack said while putting his hands on his hips. "I think I traveled through that when I grabbed onto the outside of the TARDIS..." he paused for a minute, looking over at me, "And... then I died."

"Well," I sighed. "You're immortal and I probably won't die if I were to jump into it, but I really don't want to have to."

Jack gave me a weird look. "Why wouldn't you die?"

"That's classified," I stated with no emotions so I didn't give anything away.

I love classifying shit. Makes me sound professional...

He chuckled. "Cita, last time I checked, you weren't exactly professional."

I glared at him. "You haven't even known me that long."

He leaned in closer to me. "We can catch up on some lost time if you want," he whispered, wiggling his eyebrows.

This man is going to get punched in the face someday... Someday soon if that continued...

"You know, you can be an ass sometimes Jack."

He smirked. "Trust me, I know. I've also been called worse, and nothing anyone has called me made me give a crap"

"Interesting." I smirked, looking over at him. "Then I shall call you Jackass."

I inched closer to the vortex, examining it. It looked perfectly normal. Everything was as it should be, except the opening being here, that is.

Hmm, I'm feeling daring...

I looked towards Jack. "So Jackass, you want to jump in?"

"A potentially dangerous situation comes up and you're asking me if I want to make it worse? CIta, you don't even have to ask."

Jack and I readied ourselves to jump in.

"Ready?"

"Ready!"

Both at the same time, Jack and I sprinted forwards and jumped into the time vortex.

----IN THE TIME VORTEX - THIRD PERSON P.O.V.----

Swirling blue smoke and light surround Cita and Jack. They try to keep their eyes open, but images are being projected through their minds.

Jack see's himself with an unfamiliar face. He can't tell who it is. She's... blonde. They're sitting on some steps, laughing. It seems as if they have known each other for a while, but it's obvious that they met recently. This scene makes Jack feel... Happy.

Cita see's not herself, but the people who matter more. The people are in the TARDIS. The console room to be exact. They all appear to be sitting with frowns on their faces and tears in their eyes. They don't speak. It seems as if something has happened recently... This makes Cita feel... Sad.

After Cita and Jack have those images projected through their minds, they are thrown out into the world. Jack, once again, goes over to help Cita up. Once both standing, they look around, surprised at their surroundings.

----THE DOCTOR'S P.O.V.----

We've been walking for a while now. White corridor after white corridor. Basically, we've gotten nowhere. We haven't found Cita yet and we're all very worried.

It doesn't make it better not having any clue as to where we are...

An electrical buzzing sound echos against the walls of the hallway were in.

"Did you all hear that or am I going bonkers," Donna asked, unsure of herself.

"No, I heard it," I replied while walking slowly in the direction the noise came from.

"Yeah, so did I." "Yeah," Allison and Rio agreed that there was definitely a noise and we all walked towards the source.

While we were all walking towards the mysterious noise, we heard another, much louder this time. As I turned around though, black filled my vision and I fell to the floor.

----IN THE TIME VORTEX - THIRD PERSON P.O.V.----

The Doctor see's himself and a blurred figure. They are both laughing while leaning against the TARDIS console. Cita is there, smiling at the two as they laugh. She walks over to the controls and the three of them fly the TARDIS together. This makes the Doctor feel... At home.

Donna see's herself at her wedding. She looks happy, and so does the man she is marrying, but there is something wrong with the picture. A little ways from the church where the wedding is taking place, stands the Doctor. His face is emotionless, but he looks almost sad. This makes Donna feel... Confused.

Allison see's herself all alone. She's sitting in an observation room aboard the TARDIS, looking out at the stars. A man walks nearby and comes to sit next to her. Allison doesn't know him. He's... blonde. They talk for a few minutes before the man leans in for a kiss. This makes Allison feel... Hopeful.

Rio see's himself with a familiar face. A friend of Cita's. They're fighting alongside each other, looking at the other with worry. Rio can't see what they're fighting, but they look terrified. A signal flashes in the sky. Fireworks displayed as the TARDIS. This makes Rio feel... Unaware.

After these images are projected into their heads, all four of them are transported out of the hallway, and into the same room Cita and Jack are in.

----3RD PERSON P.O.V.----

6 figures lay on the floor of the TARDIS console room. Two are stirring, while the other four lay still. Jack helps Cita up and they look around, realizing they are in the TARDIS. At that moment, they realize their friends are laying a few feet away from where they are standing.

Cita rushes over to the Doctor and checks to see if they're breathing and Jack checks Donna, Allison, and Rio. They're all alive, just unconscious.

After a few hours, the four wake up to find Jack and Cita chatting, still sitting at their sides.

None of them want to say what they saw, because none of them can explain it.

~~~~~~~

SO, YEP, IT'S CRAPPY. AND SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT!!! SCHOOL STARTED ON 8/18/14 AND SINCE THIS IS A THREE DAY WEEKEND I'VE FINALLY FOUND THE TIME TO UPDATE...  UPDATES WILL NOT HAPPEN EVERYDAY. I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THAT SHIT, GET WITH THE PROGRAM!!! NO, SORRY, I JUST HAVE A LOT OF WORK :)...

SO, TWO MORE UNNAMED OC'S AND A BLURRED OUT FIGURE... I LOVE DOING THIS HEHE...

COMMENT, VOTE, AND BE AN EVIL STARFISH...

--EVIL STARFISH OUT--