Chapter Four

So Yi

I sat there as everybody else in the dinner hall watched me. I grasped onto Jimin's hand and hid behind him, disliking everybody's attention on me.

"Jimin..." My voice sounded so quiet, so weak.

"Yah! What are you all looking at? Go back to eating!" He yelled and I flinched, my grip tightening on his hand. Everyone turned in sync and went back to eating, except for two men on the opposite side of the room sat with the girl that I first saw when I got here. They were waving like mad. Jimin gently lead me over to the table and sat be in between the two males as he sat next to the girl.

"Who's the new meat? Is she any good at fighting?" The one on my left with ash grey hair asked.

"Is she joining my regiment or-"

"Both of you keep quiet. This is my half sister I was telling you about, So Yi." Jimin spoke. "She's no-"

"You're the demi-angel!" The one on my left grinned. His black hair bouncing with excitement.

"Are you sure? She just looks like a normal human to me." The grey haired one spoke, suddenly bored.

"I'm pretty sure." I spoke quietly.

"How do you know? How can you prove it? Can you fight?" His eyes darkened and Jimin sighed running a hand through his hair.

"I-I" I started but couldn't finish as he took a swing for me. I lifted my arms up to protect my face, where he was punching, and flinched. Letting out a yelp of pain as his fist collided with my arms.

"Taehyung!" Jimin snapped, causing everybody around us to become silent. "The poor girl has had a stressful day and she doesn't need you to be punching her."

"She can't fight, she's useless." He rolled his eyes.

"I'm sorry about him." The girl finally spoke up. "I don't know if you remember but I'm Ha Rang, he's Taehyung and he's Jungkook." She introduced herself and the two boys. "Taehyung is a fallen angel, meaning he was once on the opposite side yet now he's with us."

I nodded slowly.

"I'm really sorry for being rude to you and ignoring you yesterday Ha Rang." I bowed my head as low as I could respectfully. "It's incredibly unlike me and I'm extremely sorry if I hurt your feelings."

"You can actually feel her emotions radiate from her..." Jungkook awed.

"Raise your head and don't be silly. Jimin told me you might act like that when you realise that you were in the place your father never used to keep quiet about being." She spoke and I lifted my head to see her smiling happily.

"And, Taehyung, she hasn't developed any skills yet, which includes fighting, because she's been dormant since the day she was born. Give her time." Jimin spoke. "Anyway So Yi, you must be hungry. How it works here is you think of anything you want to eat and it'll come in front of you."

"What if she's been dormant?" Ha Rang spoke. "Surely it shouldn't work. I mean look at Jungkook when he first joined us."

"Just try it, no one here will judge you if you can't do it." Jimin spoke. I nodded and closed my eyes, the only thought filling my head was steak and chips. My stomach growled at the thought causing me to giggle a little bit and when I heard gasps I opened my eyes.

There was my meal in front of me.

"I did it..." I smiled looking directly at Jimin. He nodded grinning.

"Well done." He smiled. "Now eat up, you have a long day ahead of you."