Chapter Seven

So Yi

I opened my eyes seeing Taehyung sat there with wide eyes, his once black wings now a light grey.

"What just happened?"

"The power of purity." Jimin smiled walking over and grabbing Taehyung by the collar of his shirt. "I should have you banished for trying to harm my sister like that." He spat lifting him up. I watched as Jimin went to punch him, must be as a form of punishment, and I grabbed his fist centimetres away from his face.

"Leave him be, I shouldn't have been in here anyway." I spoke meeting his eyes. Jimin looked at me and sighed quietly dropping Taehyung and his fist. "I'm sorry for being in here without your permission Taehyung." I bowed my head.

--

"We went looking for Soot." Jimin spoke as he ate his food, I was pushing it around my plate, not really that hungry. "But he wasn't there-"

"She." I corrected and he nodded.

"Sorry, she wasn't there."

"Oh." I spoke quietly, biting the inside of my cheek to prevent the tears from falling.

"But neither were the demons." Jungkook blurted, earning a glare from Jimin.

"I can go home?" My eyes widened.

"I wouldn't recommend it." Taehyung grumbled from beside me.

"No, you're staying here. You belong here." Jimin spoke lowly.

"It's a real shame you can't stop me. I belong on earth. Thank you for being so kind to me Ha Rang, thank you Jungkook for showing me everything... Taehyung?"

"What?"

"Thank you for showing me my inner strength." I smiled bowing my head. "I want to go home." I spoke and the white light creeped up my legs.

"That's how she got in last night..." Taehyung whispered. I winked at Jimin's shocked face before the white light engulfed me and I was back at home.

This time there was no mewl of a welcome from Soot, nothing. I sighed quietly. I looked over at the clock on the wall, my shift started soon.

I got ready, filling up the cat bowls with food and such before leaving. Just in case she came back.