Chapter Twelve.

So Yi

"This is your new home for now." Hoseok spoke and I opened my eyes, the building itself was very much like the Heaven building, just black, matte blacks, glossy blacks... It looked quite elegant with the tones of red. "You seem more at home here already, you'll have no restrictions like you did in heaven. You can train whenever you want, eat whenever you want, go anywhere you want. However there is once exception."

"What's that?" I asked, ignoring the deep fear residing inside me.

"No going to earth, angels, demons, anybody could get you out there." He met my eyes. "At least in here you're protected behind all us."

"General, Sergeant Major wants to see you." Someone panted.

"Mind her for me then." He pushed me gently towards the red-eyed being.

"Yes General!" He saluted before Hoseok walked off. "Don't worry about the stares off everybody, they're just wondering why you were brought back here. Only a handful of us know what you are." He met my eyes with a smirk. His hands took a hold of my wrists. "Let me show you around."

He then dragged me around the building stopping outside the bedrooms.

"Unfortunately you don't have your own room, so you will have to bunk with one of us." He slowly backed me against a wall. "You can always bunk with me, I don't bite much."

"G-Get away from me." My voice shook.

"But why? The angels have no use for you if you loose your purity. Sleeping with someone is one way... Wouldn't you rather stay here with us instead?" His lips were very nearly touching mine.

"I said get away!" I yelled and pushed him back. He stumbled backwards into the railing by the stairs.

"Oh now you've done it." He growled and his eyes darkened and black wings sprouted from his back. I turned and ran down the hallway and down the stairs to where he had told me the offices were.

People just watched me run by as I heard him behind me.

"Shit why is he pissed at the new girl?" Someone mumbled.

"Should we help?"

"Nah she needs to learn her own way around here."

I turned a corner and collided with a chest. I looked up with wide eyes and saw Hoseok, concern all over his face.

"So Yi, what's wrong?"

"I'm going to kill you." He roared and I flinched and hid behind Hoseok, my breath shaky.

"Yoongi, if you lay a finger on her I won't hesitate to rip off your wings." Hoseok snapped. I peeked from behind Hoseok and saw Yoongi, his wings gone and his eyes back to normal.

"I was only messing with her." He chuckled meeting my eyes.

"Clearly not. Do I have to report you to Namjoon for harassment again?"

The colour drained from Yoongi's face.

"I thought so, everybody back to their own business!" Hoseok snapped and everyone left the corridor. He turned and faced me cupping my cheeks gently.

"I-I'm sorry for running into you." I whispered, my hands still shaking from fright.

"It's no problem, stay by my side and I promise you that you won't get hurt. Okay?" He pulled me into a hug resting his chin on top of my head.

I hugged back but didn't reply.