Chapter Thirteen

So Yi

"Why are you training that demi-angel?" A voice boomed, causing me to loose concentration and be knocked to the floor by Jin.

"Because Hoseok said so. We're all busy preparing for the next battle, and to finish the war. She's not safe alone around here." Jin spoke and helped me up, in the doorway stood someone I learnt to know the name Namjoon.

"She's an angel, she's not going to be safe wherever she goes." He tutted. "Tell me, have your powers woken up yet?"

"N-No Sir." I bowed. "Sorry Sir."

"Don't apologise to me." He spoke. "That's not your fault. It's Yoongi's for being such an asshole when you first arrived." I flinched at the curseword and his eyes widened. "Oh sorry."

"It's fine." I spoke quietly.

"Please stand straight, let me assess you at least." He spoke. I stood straight as I could. His eyes scanned over me. "Wings?"

"Yes Sir, however I can't control them, Sir." I spoke.

"Jin, trigger point." Namjoon spoke and Jin came around to my back and traced down my spine from my neck until he reached right between my shoulder blades.

"This will hurt slightly." Jin mumbled and pressed hard. I let out a yelp of pain before fluttering sounded around us. I looked back and saw my wings spread out wide behind me.

"Amazing..." Namjoon whispered before clearing his throat. "Tell me do you believe in legends So Yi?"

"Not really Sir."

"Well legends say you're the key to the war, you know this right?"

"Yes Sir."

"I do truly believe with you in the war you'll change everything... The more powerful the angel the bigger the wings and yours... They're the largest I've seen since Park Jimin and Jung Hoseok."

"Their wings are large?"

"Didn't Jimin ever show you?"

"No Sir, I've seen Taehyungs and my own. Never anybody elses."

"I'll call Hoseok in now." Namjoon spoke.

--

Hoseok walked in a while later.

"Sorry I was training my recruits." He spoke and looked up, his eyes widened. "So Yi, your wings..."

"Show her yours, I want a size comparison." Namjoon ordered and Hoseok nodded pulling his shirt off causing me to look away which therefore caused the men to laugh.

A flutter of wings went around the room and I opened my eyes and saw Hoseok's black wings open wide from his back.

"Stand beside him So Yi." Namjoon ordered. I walked up to Hoseok and stood beside him.

"Hers are bigger." Jin whispered. "Sir, Hoseok's were the biggest ever recorded in history."

"She's amazing." Namjoon breathed. "Hoseok train her."

"Yes Sir."