Chapter Fourteen

So Yi

Months had passed, I had grown stronger and now you could actually see muscle definition on my body.

"Use whatever techniques you want. Ready?" Hoseok asked. I nodded and got into a fighting stance.

The fight was equal until my stamina was falling, and he easily got me onto the floor, hovering over me.

I met his eyes.

"You win..." I breathed quietly. He gulped softly. We stayed like that for a while, him hovering over me, his eyes that were always cold during fights were soft and showed emotion.

"I just remembered I have somewhere to be." He got up off me, his cheeks dusted a light pink. "I'll see you around."

With that he disappeared.

--

I stood on the top of the building beside Yoongi.

"Are you ready?" He asked. I nodded facing him, my back towards the drop.

"I'm ready." I whispered and crossed my arms over my chest. His hands pushed me lightly sending me teetering backwards and off the building.

I felt the wing rush past me

"What are you doing?" Hoseok yelled and I turned facing the ground.

"She's practicing flying." I heard Yoongi. "Now if you go help her she's never going to learn."

"Open your wings! You're going to die!" Hoseok yelled. I ignored him, I had done this before without Yoongi's supervision and I let myself brush my fingers over the blades of grass before opening my wings and soaring back into the sky.

I let out a laugh spinning as I went up.

"That's my girl." Yoongi cheered. I laughed and directed myself towards the rooftop again.

"Slow down!" Hoseok yelled, but it was too late, I collided with him and fell on top of him.

"Aish, clumsy." Yoongi muttered. I was flat against Hoseok and his cheeks were dusted pink again as I met his eyes. I got off him as he cleared his throat.

"Are you crazy? Opening your wings that close to the ground? You could have died!"

"Yoongi~" I hummed looking at the embodiment of Lust.

"Yes Sweetheart?"

"I want to go higher!" I giggled.

"Wings away then." I folded my wings away and he grinned lifting me up and flying me high.

"What's the highest anyones ever fell from?"

"See that platform up there?" He gestured to the tiny speck. I nodded. "But they didn't survive."

"I'm trying that." I smirked, adrenaline running through my body.

"Please don't." Yoongi's eyes widened.

"I want to go to that platform." I spoke and the white light engulfed me and I opened my eyes and I was so far up.

"Shit, what have you done Yoongi?" I heard Hoseok yell, just about.

"She went herself."

"Get down from there!" Hoseok yelled. I looked over the edge and panic swept through me.

The wind was strong up here. I turned so my back was towards the drop and took deep breaths.

"Please!" Hoseok yelled.

"Okay~" I yelled and stepped back. I turned not too long after I fell, the ground coming closer and closer.

"Shit-" Hoseok went to jump up and spread his wings.

"No, leave her be." I heard Namjoon and Jin who restrained both Yoongi and Hoseok.

I felt the adrenaline course through me again.

"Open your wings!" Hoseok yelled as I passed them. I waited until my fingertips brushed the grass blades again before opening my wings and swooping upwards with a few flaps.

"She did it!" People yelled. I felt lightheaded and winced as a pain entered my head.

"Lack of oxygen because you can't breathe when you're falling..." Hoseok whispered and tore himself from Namjoons grasp and flew towards me as everything turned... black.