Chapter Twenty

So Yi

"So why did Taehyung fall from hell?" I questioned as Hoseok sat opposite me.

"He claimed he had someone to find, he didn't know who, or why for that matter." Hoseok spoke. "He just had a gut feeling. Can I ask you something?"

"Of course." I sipped on the water.

"Are you a demi-angel? Or something more?"

"I'm a hybrid." I spoke. "Half angel half demon. My mother was a demon and my father was an angel."

"So you're not the demi-angel the legends tell us about?" He questioned quietly.

"Does that change how you see me?" I asked finishing my food.

"You just seem so much different since you awoke..." his voice broke slightly and I looked over at him. "A good thing or a bad thing?"

"I don't know, I like it but at the same time I miss the sweet innocent So Yi I met in the coffee shop." He spoke quietly.

I closed my eyes feeling another switch inside of me.

"After eating shall we go for a walk in the gardens?" He asked. I nodded smiling.

"That sounds great!" I grinned brightly at him.

"Your eyes are blue again..."

"I can change what I want the more dominant species to be, angel, human or demon." I giggled softly. "You said you miss the innocent me so~"

"I'm done, shall we go walk?"

I nodded getting up excitedly and walking alongside him as we headed towards the gardens. We got there and I smiled looking at all the flowers.

"It's so pretty!" I giggled.

"Want to do the maze?" He asked quietly. I looked up at him and nodded giggling.

"First one to the middle?" I smiled brightly and he nodded chuckling.

"No powers or anything, no wings." He chuckled softly.

"Okay! What will happen to the loser?" I asked.

"Hmmm..." He thought. "The loser has to do anything the winner wants for a week?" He raised a brow.

"That's so generic, but sure." I grinned wider. "On the count of three?"

"One..."

"Two..."

"Th-" He ran off before finishing the word and I ran after him, taking a different route than him.

"Cheater!" I yelled out and I heard his laugh.