Chapter Thirty

So Yi

"Are you sure about this?" Jin asked as one of the females plaited my hair for me. I nodded and he sighed softly. "You're not too sure, why have you came up with this idea? Did someone make you?"

"Nobody made me. I just can't sit back and let somebody make fun of what I am." I shrugged. "He wouldn't accept a fight unless it was against Taehyung, so I went to the person who's most alike. That'll show him."

"Hoseok..." Jin whispered. "What did he say?"

"He called me a half-breed." I spoke quietly. "He said she was the most powerful demon that was a female."

"You don't have to do this."

"You don't understand how crushed I felt..." I spoke quietly running my hands over my new weapon Jinyoung had forged for me. "Knowing he had gotten with Kim Sun Bi, they're the 'power couple', quite literally."

"So Yi..." Jin whispered.

"So for the last time, I'm turning my humanity off." I whispered quietly. "I won't turn it back on, and I want him to feel crushed after I've finished with her."

"So Yi, you don't have to do this... Please. You're like a little sister to all of us..."

"After I've crushed Hoseok, I'm going back to heaven." I spoke quietly. "Back to Ha Rang, and Jungkook who were the first ones to make me feel wanted."

"They'll kill you!" Jin exclaimed.

"Maybe so. But I've decided I don't want to be a part of this war anymore." I spoke quietly. "There's too much hurt, too much pain."

"But-"

"No but's Jin." I cupped his cheeks. "Thank you for everything, but the last time you'll see me is fighting my hardest out there." I kissed his forehead gently before walking out.

--

I saw Hoseok in the crowd watching, along with Taehyung.

"Just stop this before it gets out of hand." Hoseok yelled, his attention on her.

"I can take on this half-breed, don't worry Oppa~" She flashed him a smile. "As you said I'm the strongest female demon in hell."

"Are you sure about that?" I took deep breaths, slowly feeling my humanity turn off.

"Pretty sure, I heard your plans with Jin. You won't escape here alive to go back to your half brother, angel scum." She laughed.

"On the sound of the flare, the fight will begin." Namjoon spoke holding a flare. I met eyes with Hoseok who immediately looked away. I then met eyes with Taehyung.

"Don't get too hurt..." He mouthed. I tore my eyes away and back on Kim Sun Bi who was stood in front of me. The flare sounded and before anyone had a chance to process what was happening dust flew up behind her and she had knocked me down, throwing me into a wall.

She was fast.

I stood up almost instantly and her fist connected with my lip and gut within a split second of each other sending me back into the wall.

It lasted like this for about half an hour and I was drained from trying to heal my wounds.

"She's so weak." Hoseok rolled his eyes. I let my hand dart out and I had grabbed her by her hair, her eyes wide.

"You should have just stayed down." She laughed and went to swing for me but before her fist reached me I had thrown her into the opposite wall. The entire room shaking.

"I should have stayed down ey?" I shrugged. "I mean if that's what you want you're going to have to try much harder than that."

"You half-breed scum." She screamed as she stood up, her eyes darkened. I stretched out.

"Call me that one more time?" I smiled bitterly at her, my wings slowly starting to stretch out behind me. "I dare you."

"Half-Breed scum."

"I don't see how anybody loves you, and that includes your parents. You're a horrible, horrible person." I spat and I felt heat behind me, in her eyes I saw that my wings had fire licking around them, the feathers being replaced by pure flames.

"What? Does that hurt? Knowing you'll never be as pure as us?"

"Nothing can hurt someone who doesn't feel anymore." I shrugged and drew the bow and shot her in the calf before she could run and attack me. She let out a pained yell as she fell to the floor. I was filled with pure anger and hatred for this woman. I drew back another shot and aimed for her hand that was on the floor to push her back up, the arrow piercing right through her hand and into the ground, holding her down.

"Namjoon stop it!" She called out.

"You both agreed to a fight to the death, I can't stop it." Namjoon smirked.

Sometimes Namjoon was my favourite demon.

"Hoseok- Hoseok help!" She screamed.

"Yah! Stop the screaming, I'm only going to give you a slow and painful death." I laughed and walked over to her, swapping the bow for the sword Jinyoung had forged me. Her eyes widened. Hoseok made no go to move, Jin's eyes locked on him. He was frozen.

"Please stop-"

"No. I got the one thing I loved took from me by you." I hummed and dragged her to her knees by her hair, her hand still on the floor. "So I'll take the one thing he loves from him by me, seems fair right?"

"N-No please!" She was sobbing, I felt no guilt.

"Hoseok Oppa!" I yelled looking right at him. "You know what love is, right? Of course you do, you crushed me. My first love was a demon, and I should have known better. Do you know what it's like to be heart broken?"

"Is she..." Taehyung whispered.

"Hoseok, I loved you." I called out. "You were my saviour, you made me feel less like a weapon and more like an actual person. But then... You were the root cause for me to feel like a weapon anyway. My father was murdered by your hands, no guilt, no remorse, no hesitation. Now I want you to look straight into little Sun Bi's eyes here as her life is ended."

"She's completely lost herself." I heard Yoongi.

"Stop." Hoseok yelled.

"And then it gets better, after she's dead? I'm going to make you wish you never lived." I laughed. "As Namjoon told me, I'm their little sister now. Have you heard what brothers do to boys who break their little sister?"

He was silent.

"They hurt them, really bad." I giggled softly. "Jin just hold him a bit longer, thank you oppa. Now Eun Bi, this is what happens when you take the one male I could trust and the one male I loved from me."

Her eyes were holding his, in a desperate plea for help-

I drew the sword across her neck, blood dripping down as she started to choke.

His face contorted in pain and I smirked.

"Goodbye, Angel." I snapped her neck afterwards and she slumped forwards, her black wings turning white.

"She was right..." Namjoon whispered.

I met Hoseok's eyes which were back to normal colour.

"W-What happened?"

"We had angels within our ranks." I spoke loud and clear. "As a general it's my job to clear them out."

"General?" His eyes were wide.

"Yes, General." Namjoon flew down to me. "Jung Hoseok you have been demoted and sentenced to three months punishment for assisting an Angel, even if it was under a spell."

"See you in three months." I smirked.