Chapter Five

So Yi

I stood in Taehyung's training room, watching as he was training his recruits. He was relentless in training them. They were doing physical exercises. When he had sent them off he turned to me. Ha Rang beside me, just in case.

"You think you can handle this?" He asked gesturing to the large room full of equipment. "Angels only have one thing they're good at, these ones are better at physical fighting. Honestly you're too weak looking but Jimin said to let you try it out."

"What would I be trying out?" I asked looking around.

"We'll do something simple, monkey bars." He gestured to the frame. I looked at the frame, it was triple my height.

"H-How do I get up there?" I whispered.

"I'll lift you for the first couple of times, and then you're going to have to jump from a platform." He spoke. "This way."

He lead me towards it and when I was stood beneath the first rung his hands rested on my hips.

"Ready?"

I nodded and I was lifted so my fingertips just brushed the rung. I reached a little further and grabbed onto it and Taehyung let go.

"To be determined good you have to finish all thirty rungs." Taehyung spoke. "To be considered even slightly better than the rest you have to beat them in under thirty seconds which is my best."

I swung myself forwards grabbing onto the next rung and continued for a few more until my hands slipped and I landed on my back, winded for a second.

"Terrible, I don't understand why Jimin is letting you try this out." He rolled his eyes running a hand through his hair. "Get up."

I pushed myself up.

"I don't want to see you in my regiment. I don't care what Jimin says. I don't want to waste my time on you." He spat.

"I'll take you to Jungkook's regiment, he's a lot kinder, trust me." Ha Rang whispered and took my hand. I stood there facing off with Taehyung.

"What are you looking at, brat?" He yelled, everyone who was training froze. Their attention turned to me.

"You're a bitter, bitter man Taehyung." I had hated it whenever anybody yelled at me, tears welling up in my eyes. "In this state you're in now you won't ever have a true friend. You'll end up pushing people away."

"I don't give a fuck, get out my room!" He yelled raising his hand.

I stood there waiting for him to slap me.

"Go ahead and do it." My voice was quiet.

"Taehyung don't-" Ha Rang spike hurriedly. I felt the pain and I fell to the floor from the force of his hit.

I let out a laugh mixed with a sob. "You shouldn't have done that." I cupped my cheek standing up. His eyes watching me.

"You're too weak to do anything." He spat and I turned and walked off with Ha Rang.

"Maybe I am, but it won't stop me." I wiped my tears following Ha Rang out, slamming the door behind me.