Chapter Twenty Nine

So Yi

I did laps around the training room, going slow and steady to slowly build stamina. It had only been a few hours since Jin had mentioned the idea of me being in love with Hoseok.

Ha. Imagine, me in love with Hoseok.

The asshole who protected me from Yoongi and then suddenly makes me feel so damn isolated-

"Aren't you coming to eat?" Hoseok's voice interrupted my thoughts, causing me to trip over my own foot, and land on my side. I groaned quietly.

"If I was going to eat surely I would have went already?" I kept my voice quiet, I really didn't want to face him right now. He went to walk over but stopped himself, and that's when I took in his appearance of messy hair, creased clothes, a small but noticeable hickey on his neck-

I pushed myself up.

"That's a good point, but you won't get stronger if you don't eat." He shrugged slightly, looking down and turning and walking back out. His hand on the door knob.

"Who was she?" I spoke loud enough to make him pause, to make him stop for a second. He turned back to me.

"Our most powerful pure demon, don't you know? The most powerful demons are always fated to be together." A smirk was on his lips.

"I didn't mean like that. I wanted to know her name." I called out.

"Kim Sun Bi." He smiled. "My girlfriend."

"Good for you." I smiled bitterly at him, unable to help the jealousy coursing through my veins.

"Isn't it just." He chuckled. "See you around, half-breed."

And that stung. He shut the door behind me and I couldn't help but let the tears fall, I felt so pathetic. Was I really that bad?

"Yah! What was Hoseok doing in here-" Taehyung walked in and stopped mid-sentence when he saw me. "Are you okay?"

"T-Taehyung..." I whimpered looking up at him. He ran over and hugged me tightly.

"It's okay, whatever has happened will sort itself out, I promise." His voice was gentle, and comforting. I hugged back as I sobbed into his chest. His wings opening and wrapping around me. "Is there anybody I need to beat up? Who hurt you?"

"I-It's fine." I forced a smile onto my lips. "I just had memories of my father, that's all." It was all a lie. I pulled away from the hug. "Shall we go eat? I need to speak to Namjoon oppa."

He nodded, his hand holding mine and my white light and his flames engulfed us both.