Chapter Twenty Eight

So Yi

"Y-Yoongi~" a female moaned, I felt like throwing up. I was taking a nice nap when moans came from the en suite.

"Y'all nasty." I mumbled quietly, a blush on my cheeks. I tied my hair up messily before leaving the bedroom. I walked down the hallway, past Namjoon's, past Taehyung's, and past Hoseok's before reaching the stairs.

"A-Ah Hoseok~" a female moaned and my eyes widened.

What was with everyone today?

But his grunts were audible and I stood at the top of the stairs, anger and jealousy building up. I didn't even know why.

I shook my head furiously, storming down the stairs and I went to the training rooms to vent out my feelings, something I usually did.

I was shaking by time I got there.

"You're here? You trained earlier?" Jin spoke smiling.

"I need to vent." I mumbled softly. He looked over at me and his eyebrows furrowed immediately.

"Are you okay? Your eyes keep flickering between blue and red and you're shaking..." He whispered.

"I don't know Jin, I don't know what I'm feeling and I don't know how to stop feeling like this. I feel like crying but at the same time I feel like putting my fist through a wall." I whimpered pathetically.

"What caused this?"

"I left Yoongi's room because him and some girl were..." I hesitated.

"They we're having sex?" He raised an eyebrow. I nodded, heat raising to my face.

"And then I was walking down the hallway towards the stairs and then I heard Hoseok and a girl... and that's when I felt like crying and punching a wall." I whispered.

"You're jealous at the fact another girl has Hoseok's attention and not you." He chuckled gently. "If you're that distressed over it why don't you speak to him yourself."

"Because I-I hate him. He makes me feel like this when he's with other girls, but when it's just him and I, he makes me feel all weird inside!" I broke out, tears brimming my eyes. "I don't feel like that around anybody else and-"

"Do you have feelings for Hoseok?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Why would I have feelings for such a jerk?" I felt the tears roll down my cheeks. "I hate him."

"He has feelings for you, he's just trying to distract himself from you with other girls." Jin whispered opening his arms. I took a few shaky steps towards him.

"I don't have feelings for him, he's annoyingly handsome, and he's really funny and he's like a ball of sunshine and he's just so annoying!" I fell into Jin's arms and he chuckled softly.

"That's called love So Yi." He grinned. "You're in love with Hoseok."