Five.

Hola friends!

Happy Tuesday! 

Here's today's chapter<3

~

Rising at her normal time, Elianna does her normal routine, wasting some time by eating breakfast and taking care of Brayden. She then gets her things together, places the car seat on her arm and walks out to her Corolla, placing him in the backseat and making sure it's secure. Once that's done she finds herself climbing in the front seat and starting off towards starbuck knowing, in order to get through the day, she'll need it.

Arriving to the office, Elianna drags everything inside and to her cubby as the clock strikes 7:55am. She takes the uncomfortable car seat off of her arm, setting it down with a sleeping Brayden lying inside.

"You brought him to work?" Marcus asks, approaching her with a look of disbelief.

"Mr. Johnson told me I had to. He said if I didn't come in today to be at the meeting with Mr. Bieber I'd be fired." she explains to him softly, not wanting to wake the baby.

Marcus rolls his eyes. "Alright. Try to get some work done before the meeting. It's at eight thirty but we're all gonna start heading that way about ten minutes beforehand."

She nods, turning her computer on and starting to type a few things, grateful that Brayden is sleeping and hopeful that he'll stay sleeping through the meeting that's still a half hour away.

As the time reaches 8:15am, Marcus walks over, sending Elianna a grin.

"Hey, want some help? I figured you have twice the amount everyone else does to carry upstairs." he chuckles.

She grins. "I'd actually really appreciate that. Could you grab my laptop bag?"

He nods, grabbing the bag as she grabs her folder that holds printouts she recently made and grabbing the car seat in her other hand. He leads her to the elevator, letting her get on before pressing the button for the second to last floor.

Floor 29.

Arriving to the room, he grabs two seats, allowing Elianna to sit in one as he sits in the other. Setting Brayden on the floor, she lets out a breath of relief.

*Elianna's POV*

Please don't wake up. Please don't wake up.

As Lucas starts the meeting, telling us all how to behave and not to disappoint, as if we don't already know what his expectations are, that's the only thing I can think..

"I think all but one of you have met Mr. Bieber." Lucas says, directing his focus towards me before looking away again. "That being said, you all remember the rules. Be professional. Be quiet. Do what he tells you to do. No questions. And most importantly, do not interrupt in any form. No if, ands or buts."

I gulp.

What if Brayden wakes up?

He takes his seat and after another five minutes, the doors open and a man wearing a dark grey suit jacket, a light grey dress shirt underneath and a silver tie walks over to the head of the table. His obviously dyed dirty blonde hair slicked back as the dark brown roots show.

He needs to dye that again.

"Johnson." the man says, nodding once at Mr. Johnson and taking his seat.

"Mr. Bieber." Mr. Johnson replies, nodding as well.

"What do you have for me, Johnson?" Mr. Bieber asks, straightening his jacket and looking over to Lucas.