Twenty.

Arriving home from work, Justin and Elianna enter the house, immediately being greeted by Kameron and Elena.
"Daddy!" Kameron yells, running over.
"Dada! Mama!" Elena squeals, running over as well.
Justin picks up the both of them, greeting them and setting them back down as Elianna puts Brayden in the floor where he sits and begins to play with a toy in front of him.
"Mama!" Elena yells reaching out to Elianna.
It had been almost a month since the first time Elena had called her mama and although she knows she's not her mother, it sure feels good to know she feels that way about her.
Justin and Elianna have started a routine and now tell Elena every night that Elianna isn't her mama but she is allowed to her call her mama. They even show her a photo of Justin's ex to explain that she is her mama, not Elianna.
"Hi baby." Elianna smiles, picking her up and kissing her cheek, causing her to giggle.
Setting her back down, the kids play while Justin and Elianna make their way to the kitchen where Mama Lee stands over the stove.
"Hey Mama Lee." The two great in sync.
"Hello kids." She grins over her shoulder. "Salad, pork chops and potatoes tonight."
"Sounds good." Elianna smiles.
"Smells good too." Justin chuckles. "Wanna go change baby? I can watch the kids."
She nods and makes her way to the guest house before changing and letting out a content sigh. Arriving back to the main house, she walks into the living room and opens her mouth to speak when Justin speaks first.
"Your phone's been going crazy. Might wanna answer."
She nods picking up her phone as it goes off again.
"Mom?" She asks, confused.
She hasn't talked to her mother since moving out.
"Hello Elianna." She says. "There was a letter that came for you today. It seems important. You should come get it as soon as possible."
"Oh, um, does it have a return label? Who's it from?" Elianna asks.
"It looks like some lawyers office." She replies blankly.
Elianna gulps. "O-okay. I'm on my way."
Elianna hangs up, gulping and grabbing the keys to the corolla she hasn't used in what seems like forever.
"What's wrong?" Justin asks, taking in her expression.
"My mom says a letter came in the mail from what seems to be a lawyers office. I've gotta go see what it is." She sighs. "Can you watch B for me?"
He nods. "Of course."
"Okay, I'll be back."
"Mama!" Elena cries as she opens the front door.
"Elena!" Justin calls.
Elianna sighs as Elena has attached herself to her leg. "It's fine I'll take her with me. I'll just have to get the car seat first."
He sighs. "Just take the car with the car seat in it baby."
She nods, putting down the corolla keys and picking up the keys to the ___.
After putting Elena in the backseat, she hops in the front, starting up the car and driving to her mother's house.
Knock. Knock. Knock.
The door swings open and Caroline looks down to Elena who is holding Elianna's hand.
"This is Elena. Justin's daughter." Elianna explains.
Caroline nods. "Hello Elena."
"Hi." Elena says shyly.
"This is my mama." Elianna explains to her making her smile.
"Come in." Caroline says, opening the door further.
The two walk in, taking in the scenery of the slightly changed house.
"Where's Brayden?" Caroline asks.
"With Justin, at home." Elianna sighs. "Where's the letter?"
"On the kitchen table."
Her mother leads her to the table and hands her the envelope which she rips into immediately.
Miss. Clark,
We are forced to inform you that Mr. Hunter Wade Fuller has filed a court order for the consideration of custody of Brayden ___ Clark. A paternity test will need to be done before the court ordered date of X/X/XXXX. Thank you.
Elianna's mouth drops slightly as her eyes finish the letter. A hand covers her mouth.
"Oh my god." She whispers.
"What's wrong?" Her mother asks, concerned.
"H-Hunter." Elianna breathes, unable to believe what's happening.
"What about Hunter?" Her mother asks, already knowing the answer.
"He... he's filing for custody. We- we have to go to court."
Her mother's eyes widen. "Oh my god."
~
Uh oh! Draaaaammmaaaa😋 May upload again later😊