Twelve.

Happy Tuesday!
~
The following evening, Elianna kisses Brayden's head, informing her mother to call immediately if anything is wrong or she needs her. Her mother agrees, giving her permission to leave the house and hop into her car. She then drives to the address Justin had texted to her earlier, getting to the gate and opening her window.
"Elianna Clark. Here for Justin Bieber." she tells the guard.
He nods, opening the gate and letting her drive into the area. After parking, she heads up towards the door, taking a deep breath and knocking three times. The door swings open and an older woman appears, a small smile on her face.
"Hi, I'm-"
"Elianna." she smiles.
Elianna nods.
"I'm Mama Lee." she grins.
"I've heard a lot about you!" Elianna tells her honestly. "It's nice to meet you."
"You too." she smiles. "Come in, come in!"
Walking into the house, Elianna looks around, taking in the modern interior with a grin on her face.
"Justin's running late, I suppose." she sighs. "But you're welcome to meet the kids now if you'd like."
"Absolutely." Elianna smiles.
"Kids! Come in here!" Mama Lee calls, waiting until a small boy walks in directly in front of a wobbly little girl.
"I!" the little girl says, waving.
"Hi." Elianna grins.
"Hi! I'm Kameron." the boy says, looking up at her.
"Hi Kameron, I'm Elianna." she smiles.
"Where's daddy?" he asks, looking at Mama Lee.
"I'm not sure, honey. I think daddy might be getting home a little late." Mama Lee answers.
As they continue a small conversation, Elianna moves closer to the little girl, smiling and sitting in front of her.
The little girl giggles.
Licking her lips, Elianna playfully reaches out, poking the little girl and making a noise.
The little girl squeals, laughing.
Elianna does it again, causing yet another squeal.
After a few more times, Elianna stops, laughing a little and standing.
"Her name's Elena." Mama Lee informs her.
Elianna nods. "Could I take them out back? I mean, since Justin's not home I might as well play with them or something."
"Absolutely." Mama Lee nods.
"Thanks." Elianna says, turning to the kids. "Wanna go outside?!"
"Yeah!" Kameron exclaims. "I gotta go outside!"
Taking the kids out back, she begins to play with them, enjoying the time and feeling herself bond with them immediately.
"Wow." Mama Lee whispers to herself as she watches them through the back window.
"Mama Lee!" Justin calls as the front door opens and shuts.
"Hey honey." she grins, entering the living room to greet him.
"Where's Elianna? Her car's outside. She's here right?" he asks. "Things got so crazy at work I had to finish stuff."
"She is." Mama Lee nods, grinning.
He takes his jacket off, handing it to her to hang and loosening his tie before taking it off completely. "Where is she?"
"In the backyard with the children." she replies.
He stops in his tracks. "Wait... alone?"
Mama Lee nods. "Is that a problem? I thought you trusted her."
"No, I do. I just didn't think the kids would... They don't usually trust strangers."
She nods. "They trusted her immediately."
Justin gulps as she walks down the hallway before walking to the open backdoor, standing in the doorway and watching the three interact with each other for a few moments, a unerasable grin on his lips.
"Daddy!" Kameron says, realizing his father's presence and starting to run over.
"Dada!" Elena says, running the best she can towards Justin as well.
"Hey guys." Justin smiles, picking up Kameron and ruffling his hair before putting the now laughing boy back down. He then picks up Elena, kissing her head and tickling her before placing her beside her brother. "Alright, it's about dinner time. Go get washed up."
"Okay!" Kameron says, starting into the house. "I gotta get washed up!"
Elena follows as quickly as she can and Justin chuckles before looking over to Elianna.
"Hi." she says softly.
"Hey gorgeous." he says, peeking around and shutting the back door before making his way over and kissing her cheek.
Her cheeks flush red and she giggles lightly. "They're absolutely adorable."
He shrugs. "Well they are me, so."
She laughs, slapping his arm playfully.
"They love you already." he tells her, grabbing her waist and hugging her. "I can tell."
"They do?" she asks, the question becoming mumbled from being pressed to his chest.
He chuckles, loosening his grip to look down at her. "Yes. They don't normally open up to people so quickly. I'm honestly surprised they're that comfortable around you already. You've known them for less than two hours."
She nods. "Which reminds me, you're late."
He sighs. "I know. I'm sorry. Stuff at the office got crazy and I had to sort it all out first."
"Hey..." she stops him. "It's okay, I was playing."
He grins, pecking her head. "Come on, let's go eat."
After dinner, the four of them head into the living room while Mama Lee cleans up.
"Alright!" Justin says, clapping his hands together. "You guys wanna watch a movie?"
"Yeah! I gotta watch Storks!" Kameron says, smiling at his father.
"Storks? Alright, we can watch Storks." Justin says, chuckling.
"Yeah!" Kameron says.
After building a small fort in the floor in front of the couch, Kameron and Elena sit down staring up at the screen as Justin starts the movie and sits behind them next to Elianna on the couch.
Mama Lee finishes her work, going up to her room as Justin gives her permission to do so. As the movie continues on, Justin gets bored, grabbing Elianna's hand starting to play with it.
She giggles, looking up at him and whispering. "What are you doing?"
He grins at her, whispering in return. "I'm bored."
She grins, intertwining their fingers and laying her head on his shoulder.
Once the movie is over, Elianna says goodbye to the kids and Justin takes them upstairs, putting them to bed and coming back to the living room.
"They really like you." he smiles.
"I really like them. They're adorable." she responds.
He smiles, walking over and sitting next to her again. "By the way, you drive a corolla?"
She rolls her eyes. "I'm sorry it's not as fancy as your cars, Mr. Bieber."
He chuckles, leaning over and kissing her forehead. "I wasn't making fun of you sweetheart, I was just pointing it out."
She sighs, leaning on him once again. "Alright, well, I should probably get home considering I have a son that'll probably scream again tonight."
"Speaking of that, I have an idea." he grins.
"What?" she asks, giggling at his excitement."
"Hold up." he says, jogging upstairs and then back down, holding a black hoodie in his hand.
She raises her brows. "A hoodie?"
"Even better." he chuckles. "My hoodie. I wanna see if you were to wear it if it would help."
"Because it has your scent." she nods.
He grins, nodding. "Not that I mind coming over in the middle of the night, but we don't want you getting tired of me." he winks.
She grins, following as he leads her to the front door. "I can't get tired of you."
He nods. "I'll see you at work tomorrow, gorgeous."
She giggles, hugging him.
He kisses her forehead. "Text me when you get home."
She nods. "I will."
With one more hug, Elianna forces herself to walk towards her car, getting inside and making her way towards home.
~
❤️❤️❤️
Comment and vote y'all😋
See Y'all Thursday!