Nineteen.

To: Justin😋
Babeeee I think Bray wants you
To: Baby😍
Kameron's being a dick. I'll get Bray if you get Kam
To: Justin😋
Ugh fine
To: Baby😍
On my way
Within two minutes, Justin walks into the guest house to the immediate sound of Brayden's crying.
"I've tried everything." Elianna says, narrowing her eyes.
He chuckles, taking him from her arms for him to immediately calm down and start touching Justin's face.
"Unbelievable." she says, shaking her head and walking out of the house to go to straighten Kameron out.
Walking into the house from the back door, she immediately hears the cry of Elena. Confused, she walks into the living room, seeing that Kameron had stolen her toy.
"Kameron, give Elena her toy back." she tells him.
"I'm sorry but I want to play with it." he says, continuing to play with it.
"I don't care if you want to play with it, Kameron. If your sister is playing with a toy you do not take it from her." she says sternly, snatching the toy from him and giving it to Elena causing him to break into a crying fit. "You can cry too bad."
She then makes her way to the kitchen and pours a glass of water, knowing it won't be that easy to stop him.
"I wanna play my tablet!" Kameron says after a moment, running into the kitchen to her.
"No." she replies.
"Yes!" he says.
"No." she replies, more strict this time.
"Yes!" he laughs, running away.
"Kameron, I said no!" she yells after him before rolling her eyes once hearing a few toys being played with. Ten minutes later, her eyebrows furrow as she hears an unexpected noise. Entering the living room, she immediately notices Kameron sitting on the couch playing his tablet. Barging over, she tugs it away from him, turning it off. "I said no, Kameron. When you're told something, you listen."
He immediately starts crying, screaming at the top of his lungs. "I WANT MY TABLET!"
Getting frustrated, she walks over, picking him up and setting him in the spot she had created for time out. "Time out. You're three minutes will start when you stop crying."
He continues to cry, sitting in the spot.
She rolls her eyes and walks over to Elena, sending her a smile and sitting in front of her.
"Mama!" Elena exclaims, catching Elianna off guard.
"What?" she asks, breathlessly.
"Mama!" Elena says again, jumping on her and hugging her.
Elianna gulps, not knowing what to do.
As Kameron stops crying, Elianna sets the timer, letting it count down as she continues to play with Elena.
The timer goes off and Elianna stands going over to Kameron but not too close. She then crouches down. "Come here Kameron."
He pouts, getting up and walking over.
"Do you know why you went in time out?" she asks.
He stays quiet, picking the dead skin off his lip.
She sighs. "You went into time out because you were not listening. When daddy and I tell you no, that means no. Got it?"
"Got it." he says sadly.
"Go play. No tablet." she tells him.
Getting up as he runs off, she goes to the kitchen, picking up her phone and texting Justin.
To: Justin😋
Babe, can you and Bray come over here
From: Justin😋
Yeah
Soon, Justin and Brayden enter the house and Justin grins towards her before putting Brayden in the jumper in the living room and walking back to her.
"What's up?" he asks, a concerned look on his face.
"I just don't know how to feel right now. First of all, we need to find somewhere else to hide their tablets because Kameron went and got his even though I told him no. He got put in time out for it but we don't want it to keep happening." she says.
Justin nods. "I'll put them in my office from now on. What else?"
She licks her lips. "Elena just called me mama."
His brows shoot up. "Are you serious?"
She nods. "Yeah. She said it twice and then hugged me."
He licks his lips. "I don't know if I should be happy or worried."
"I know that's how I feel too." she says, biting her lip.
"Elena!" Justin calls.
"Otay!" she yells before wobbling into the kitchen and looking up at him. "Dada!"
"Hi baby." he grins, crouching down before pointing at Elianna. "Baby, who's that?"
She looks up at Elianna and points. "Mama!"
"Mama?" Justin asks and she giggles.
Elianna gulps.
"Okay baby, go ahead, go play." Justin tells her, standing.
She runs off and he turns to her.
"Okay well, she thinks you're her mama." Justin says, clearing his throat.
"I don't know if I should be happy about that." Elianna says, sighing.
He gulps, placing his hands on her hips and kissing her forehead. "I say, enjoy it."
She raises her brows at him.
"Come on, baby. You've been in their lives for three months now. It's not like we couldn't see that this was going to happen. I'm honestly surprised Kameron isn't calling you mama either." he says, sighing.
She nods. "Yeah but don't you think they should know that I'm really not?"
He sighs, nodding. "Yes. But she doesn't understand that right now. We can always tell her but I wanna make it clear to her that she can call you mama if she wants. And same with Kameron."
"Why don't you mind it?" Elianna asks, curious.
He licks his lips. "Would you mind if Brayden one day called me dada?"
She shakes her head. "No."
"Then you already know why." he says, pecking her lips.
She smiles, hugging him.

~
I know it's been a long time! I'm sorry!