Sixteen.

"You're kidding me, right?! Elianna! I've had to pick him up three days in a row now because of you!" Her mother yells, her face turning pink from anger.
"It's not like I'm fucking slacking off mom! I got a promotion at work! There's more shit for me to do! I can't just forget about the work! I have to get done what needs to be done before I come home every night!" Elianna yells back, tired of her mother's complaining.
"Elianna, I am not this child's mother. He is not MY responsibility!" She screams.
"Who the fuck ever said he was?! I've been taking care of him for all seven months of his damn life! You're complaining because you have to pick him up?! I do literally everything else!" Elianna screams. "This is ridiculous! I'm getting paid twice the amount as before and keeping up with everything else in my life other than picking him up from fucking daycare. BUT YOU'RE STILL COMPLAINING LIKE I'M SITTING ON MY ASS AND DOING NOTHING!"
"Elianna Clark, you will not talk to me like that! I am your mother!" Caroline exclaims.
"Mother or not you're being completely ridiculous! I barely ask anything of you but then I do ask something of you and you do this! You try to make me feel guilty for not taking care of my child! I will not stand here and allow you to tell me that I don't take care of him! He is MINE. I have done EVERYTHING for that little boy and I intend on doing the best for him now too." She yells, storming out of the room and up the stairs.
"What the hell is that supposed to mean, Elianna?!" Her mother screams after her.
"Anna?"
Peeking over, Elianna's face immediately softens at her two siblings peeking into her room.
"Rene, Claire..." she says softly. "You can come in."
"Why are you and mommy yelling?" Claire, the four year old, question.
Elianna gulps. "Just about stuff hon. It's gonna be okay. I'm sorry if we scared you."
"You didn't scare me. But I understand what you were arguing about." Rene says, peering over from the edge of the bed.
Elianna furrows her brows.
Rene sighs. "Mommy doesn't wanna pick up the baby from daycare because she thinks you should since your his mommy but you work late now so you need help."
Elianna sighs. "When'd you get so smart?"
"When'd you disappear?" She snaps back.
Her eyes widen. "I didn't disappear, Rene. I've been really busy. By the time dad brings you home when he comes home from work I'm already in bed and when you guys wake up I'm already gone. I'm still here we just don't get to see each other."
Rene sighs. "We miss you."
"Yeah." Claire nods.
"I miss you guys too." She pouts. "I'm sorry I've been really busy with work and the baby. But I have to."
"Yeah! You have to take care of Brayden." Claire says cutely.
Elianna nods. "Yes. I have to take care of Brayden."
After a few minutes, the two exit to their bedrooms and Elianna sighs heavily.
*Elianna's POV*
I know they miss me. It's not my fault though, right? Mom doesn't even take care of them and my step father rarely does either. I don't even remember the last time I saw him. It's been awhile since I saw them too... they've gotten bigger. Does mom see them? They stay at James's parents house majority of the time. They're homeschooled and don't have very many friends. They're loners. That must suck.
My mother is taking all of this out of hand. It's just picking him up from daycare. He plays until I get home it's not like she has to do anything with him. I take care of him. Maybe it's time to move on. Move out of here. I am almost twenty. I need to figure out where I'd go and what I'd do. Guess there's only one thing to do. One person I can talk to about all of this.
*No One's POV*
"Hello?"
"Hey babe." Elianna grins.
"Hey baby, what's up?" He asks.
"I was wondering if we could do dinner tonight? It's Saturday after all. Plus, I need to talk to you about something that's ki-"
"I'm in, baby."
She smiles immediately. "Great. Pick me up at six?"
"You got it."
"Okay, I'll see you then."
"Bye baby." He chuckles.
Then dialing another number, Marcus and his wife cheerfully jump at the opportunity to take Brayden for a few hours. After getting ready, I drop of Brayden to their home before arriving back to the house at the same time as Justin. I hop out of one car and climb into the other.
"Where'd you go?" Justin chuckles.
"Dropped Brayden to Marcus's for a few hours." She grins. "Hi."
"Hi." He grins, leaning over and pecking her lips.
After arriving to the restaurant, they get a table and order before Justin looks at her.
"Aright, spill. Why the urgent dinner?"
She giggles, putting down the drink she was sipping on before sighing. "I have a problem and I don't know how to fix it or what to do and I just need advice."
"What's going on?" He asks, concerned.
"My mom and I got into the huge fight earlier today because she had to pick up Brayden three times this week. I think she's being ridiculous and she's saying I'm not taking care of my child which I do absolutely everything for him. I don't see why picking him up for me is a huge deal. But either way, I'm tired of her treating me like that when things don't go her way. I do everything I can for Brayden and myself so she doesn't have to. So no one has to." She hesitates.
"First off, you're mom's being dramatic and way out of line. You do everything for Brayden. Secondly, where are you going with this?" He chuckles.
She sighs, licking her lips. "I think it's time for me to move on... move out of my mom's place and into my own with Brayden. The problem is I don't know where to go, I don't have the finances and I have no idea what to do, how to do it or-"
"Move in with me." He says, quickly cutting her off.
Her eyes widen. "What?"
"Move. In. With. Me." He chuckles.
She gulps. "Justin..."
"Just..." he sighs. "Think about it."
She sighs, nodding. "Okay. I'll think about it."
He grins.