Twenty Nine.

Comment for faster upload😊
~
The next day, Elianna finds herself waking up with a smile on her face, her eyes brightened with happiness as she looks at the person staring back ather in the mirror.

He wants to marry me is all she can think to herself.
She bites her lip as she watches Brayden arm crawl his way around the living room...

He's still trying to maneuver his leg movements.

Picking up her phone, she opens a new message with Justin, typing and sending it without a second thought.

To: Babe
Can you come here? We need to talk
Almost five minutes later, Justin's voice is heard from the front door.

"Babe, can I come in?" He yells.

"Yeah!" She shouts in response and the door opens before shutting gently as he walks into the living room.

Brayden looks over, smiling at Justin immediately.
"Hi little man." Justin smiles before sitting across from Elianna. "What's up baby?"

She bites her lip. "I wanted to talk to you."

He nods. "Is everything okay?"

She nods. "Yeah, absolutely. I just... I've been thinking since last night at the wedding-"

"Are you gonna give it back?" He asks, frowning at the ring.

She shakes her head. "No! Justin, calm down."

He sighs. "Then what?"

She bites her lip, taking a deep breath. "I thought about it a lot and I've changed my mind. I think it's time Brayden and I move over to the main house with you and the kids."

His eyes brighten immediately. "Are you serious?"

She nods. "I'm positive. I'm ready to take a step forward."

He smiles, getting up, walking over and pressing their lips together. "I love you so much."

She giggles. "So, seeing as it's only nine in the morning, when do you wanna start?"

"Hand Brayden to Mama Lee And we'll start now baby."

She giggles as he runs upstairs and grabs the baby, taking him next door before meeting Justin back at the house as he starts placing things in suitcases.

"I know it's only a bit far from here but we gotta carry stuff somehow." He shrugs.

She nods. "I agree. We have boxes too." She explains, grabbing some.

"Cool. I'll start on Brayden's stuff you start on yours."

She nods and they begin, packing up as much as possible.

By the time they both climb into bed that night, majority of the things from the guest house had been brought over. The two climb into bed together as all three children lay in their own rooms in their own beds.

"I'm so glad you decided to move over here." Justin mumbles, cuddling up to her from behind.

She giggles. "I figured it's about time. Especially with the speech from last night. I think that's kinda what made me change my mind for sure."

He smiles, placing a kiss on her shoulder. "I meant every word."

"I know." She grins. "But you should know I am so redecorating this room."

He chuckles. "Knew that was coming."

"Cool. So can I call a interior designer to do the work in both our bedroom and Brayden's this week?" She asks, turning towards him.