Road to Mrs. Bieber | Sequel to Mr. Bieber

(Previously Named: Bieber Enterprises)

Hey guys! So, I've FINALLY made the cover for the sequel to Mr. Bieber, previously named Bieber Enterprises. 

The sequel will be named The Road to Mrs. Bieber and I am beyond excited to get it released for you!

First of all, here's the cover for the book:)

I, of course, made it myself therefore it's not perfect like some would hope or have on their stories

Anyways, I am currently working on the first few chapters of the sequel that I want to have completed before I begin to upload anything. 

I also would like to once again remind you all of the requirements for me to put this up as I can still retracted the sequel. 

1. MUST be more votes & more comments / I want at least 5-10 votes AND comments before I upload the first chapter of the sequel. Until that point, the first chapter will be withheld. 

2. Read the other series I have on Wattpad / There needs to be an increase in reads, votes, and comments on the BECOMING QUEEN SERIES on my page. I work extremely hard on both of the stories and hope you all appreciate the work I put in. 

3. (OPTIONAL) Follow my Twitter @/OfficialJBGF and my Instagram @/thejustinsgirlfriend

Once again, I thank you for all the love and support on this book and I hope it will continue onto the second. 

Remember, I need 5-10 votes and comments on this chapter for the 1st chapter of the sequel to be released. 

Thank you all so much! 

with love, 

Shan