Twenty Six.

"Alright, ready?" Justin asks, glancing towards the four older kids that stand before him.

They all nod excitedly and Elianna walks into the room, smiling at all of them.

"Mama!" Elena squeals, teaching to her.

"Hey Baby." She grins, picking her up and carrying her out to the beach as the rest of them walk.

As the kids play a while later, Justin and Elianna lay on chairs, Justin watching the kids and Elianna with her sunglasses on, looking towards the sky as she attempts to tan.

"So, I was thinking about something." Justin starts making her look over.

"About?"

"About you and Brayden moving into the house with me." Justin says, looking over. "I know you said it was too soon but that was a couple months ago and I think it wouldn't hurt how. Especially with how serious we are and how I wanna adopt Brayden."

"Justin." She groans, sighing.

"Baby, come on. I just wanna be around you both all the time."

"I know but you are around us all the time. Unless we're sleeping." She sighs.

"Elianna, I wanna be able to sleep next to you, get up in the middle of the night to feed him if he needs it. I wanna be able to wake up next to you and be around you all the time." He sighs, begging.

"Justin, it's too soon, I told you that." She snaps, laying her head back again.

"It wasn't too soon when we fucked last night." Justin spat, looking away.

She looks at him in disbelief, scoffing at his attitude and shaking her head before getting up. "Fuck you, Justin."

"Elianna-" he starts.

"Save it." She yells from behind her, going back up to the house with her phone in her hand and the wind blowing her hair back.

"Coming in already?" Isabelle asks, confused as they all sit in the living room.

"Yeah, your brother's being a dick." She spat, going into the bedroom. Glancing in the mirror, she notices she's covered in sand and saltwater, causing her to get a shower and change into a pair of sweats and a shirt before hearing Brayden's cry.

"I don't know what's wrong with him." Isabelle frowns, holding him.

"He's tired." Elianna informs her softly. "I'm about to lay down anyway, I'll take him. Can you guys just make sure to check on us in case I fall asleep? I don't wanna accidentally hurt him."

They all nod and Elianna takes him, kissing his head and shushing him as she enters the bedroom, shuts the door and lays down with him.

"Nap time baby." She coos, humming a tune until he falls asleep.

After a while, outside, Justin gathers the kids and brings them in, giving his two a bath while Jazmyn and Jacob get theirs with Pattie. Justin then puts his two down for a nap as Jazmyn and Jaxon start to play in the living room before entering his room to see Elianna sleeping on the bed and Brayden in the pack and play next to her. Confused, he walks back out.

"Who put the pack and play in our room?"

"I did. She fell asleep with him but I knew she wanted him close so I just brought it in next to her and placed him in it." Pattie explains.

Justin nods, going back into the room and showering before exiting the bathroom to find Brayden crying in the pack and play and Elianna not in the room.

Confused, he exits the bedroom, going to the kitchen and finding her making his cereal bottle. Coming up behind her, he wraps his arms around her waist, hugging her from behind and mumbling into her neck. "I'm sorry."

She scoffs, shaking out of his grip and going to the bedroom before handing Brayden the bottle which he starts to feed to himself.

Justin groans, following her. "Baby, come on. I'm trying to apologize."

She pushes him out of the room, closing the door behind them. "For what exactly?"

He sighs. "Well, first, the comment I made. I shouldn't have said it, it wasn't right. Secondly, trying to push you. You have a point and-"

"Oh my god, Justin, you don't fucking get it." She says, shaking her head.

He sighs, grabbing her wrist and taking her into the private garage.

"Oh shit." Isabelle says inside.

"Got that right." Jeremy nods.

"They'll be okay." Pattie nods. "I'm sure of it."

Back in the garage, Elianna's face is stiff as her jaw locks.

"What the hell don't I get Elianna? I'm trying to apologize to you and-"

"You're apologizing without completely understanding where I'm coming from Justin. That's the problem."

"What are you talking about?" He asks.

"Why don't I wanna move in, Justin?"

"Because it's too soon, I get that." He nods.

"No! Why is it too soon?"

He sighs, shrugging. "I don't know."

She frowns, shaking her head. "Justin."

"Because we've only been dating for a few months? Is that why?"

"My parents moved in together after being together for only a few months." She explains. "They ended up getting married and then getting divorced."

He frowns. "You're scared that if we move in together... that'll happen to us."

She looks down, almost ashamed.

He sighs heavily, licking his lips and taking her face in his hands, making her look at him. "Baby, I know you're scared. But we're not your parents. We're different. We're raising our children together. I mean, my daughter calls you mama for God's sake."

She nods. "I know. I'm just not ready yet Justin."

He licks his lips once again, placing a kiss on her forehead and pulling her body to his. "That's okay baby."

~
Don't forget to comment below for a quicker upload!!!