1x01 Part 2

Quote: "If they stand by you during the bad times, they deserve to be there during the good times."

Published: January 1, 2018

|

Chapter 2: "Wolf Moon"

On Friday the day of the party and also the night of the full moon I'm at Stiles' house waiting for Scott to show up so we can both explain to him on all the research that Stiles did about werewolves.

Stiles already explained it all to me so that we can both convince Scott to not go to the party tonight. Even though I already know everything about werewolves. But the boys don't need to know that I am one. Knowing that my secret will probably be exposed soon since Scott will be able to catch my scent when he learns to control his abilities.

I'm sitting on Stiles' bed while he is at his computer still searching up more about werewolves when there is a knock on his bedroom door. Stiles closed the computer while he gets up and opens the door to see that it's Scott. "Get in. You gotta see this thing." Stiles says getting straight down to business. "I've been up all night reading websites, books. All this information." But before he can continue Scott interrupts.

"How much Adderall have you had today?"

"He's had a lot. It doesn't matter though. Okay, just listen." I say.

"Oh, is this about the body? Did they find out who did it?" Scott asks as he throws his bag on the bed almost hitting me as I glare at the back of his head and Stiles continues.

"No, they're still questioning people, even Derek Hale."

"Oh, the guy in the woods that we saw the other day."

"Yeah! Yes. But that's not it, okay? Just listen Scott." I say.

"What, then?"

"Remember the joke from the other day? Not a joke anymore." Stiles continues. "The wolf, the bite in the woods. I started doing all this reading. Do you even know why a wolf howls?" He asks as he stands up.

"Should I?"

I then bud into the conversation again. "It's a signal Scott. When a wolf's alone, it howls to signal it's location to the rest of the pack. So if you heard a wolf howling, that means others could have been nearby. Maybe even a whole pack of 'em." I explain.

"A whole pack of wolves?"

"No, werewolves."

"Are you two seriously wasting my time with this? You guys know I'm picking up Allison in an hour." Scott says picking up his bag to leave.

Stiles then speaks up. "I saw you on the field today, Scott. Okay, what you did wasn't just amazing, all right? It was impossible."

"Yeah, so I made a good shot."

Stiles just grabs his bag from him and throws it back on the bed. "No, you made an incredible shot, I mean - the way you moved, your speed, your reflexes. Y'know, people can't just suddenly do that overnight. And there's the vision and the senses, and don't even think we don't notice that you don't need your inhaler anymore."

"Okay! Dude, I can't think about this now. We'll talk tomorrow."

"Tomorrow? What? No! The full moon's tonight. Don't you get it?"

"What are you guys trying to do? I just made first line. I got a date with a girl who I can't believe wants to go out with me, and everything in my life is somehow perfect. Why are you trying to ruin it?"