1x12

Quote: "The strongest people are not those who show strength in front of us but those who win battles we know nothing about."

Published: March 19, 2018

|

Chapter 13: "Code Breaker"

Third person P.O.V

On the Lacrosse field Stiles is still with Peter and an unconscious Zoey and Lydia. "No - I'm not just letting you leave them here." Stiles tells Peter.

"You don't have a choice, Stiles. You're coming with me." He tells him back.

"Just kill me. Look, I don't care anymore." Stiles stutters out.

Peter has his claws out and puts one under Stiles' chin bringing him to his feet. He then removes his claw. "Bring Zoey with us. She's not going to die and call your friend. Tell Jackson where Lydia is. That's all you get." Peter tells him as Stiles quickly pulls out his phone.

》》》

Zoey's P.O.V

I wake up with a gasp and I look around me to notice I'm laying in the back of Stiles' jeep. I quickly get up, but instantly regret it as I feel a pain in my shoulder and the side of my neck. I place my hand on my neck to feel claw marks and then look to my shoulder to see bite marks. I remember what happened as I look to see my dress torn and then start to wonder why I haven't healed yet.

I then faintly hear voices outside of the jeep also wondering why I can barely hear them. I recognize Stiles' voice. "...what the - that's where they're keeping him? At his own house?"

"Not at it. Under it." I faintly hear Peter's voice. "I know exactly where that is." I slowly climb over to the front seat trying not to hurt myself as I open the front door and get out. I then faintly hear a howl and I look over to Stiles and Peter noticing that Stiles doesn't hear anything, but notice that Peter hears it more loudly and clearer then me. "And I'm not the only one." Peter says.

"W - what's happening to me? What did you do to me?" I question Peter as I walk over to them and the two quickly look to me. "Why am I not healing?"

"I told you before that I'm going to be the only Alpha in town." Peter tells me. My eyes widen as I bring my hand up and try to bring out my claws. "Oh, don't even bother. I'm the only Alpha in town now and you're no longer a werewolf. I made you better."

"What does that even mean?" I question him as I stand next to Stiles.

"You'll find out in time." Peter says leaving it at that. "Now, give me your keys." He says to Stiles.

"Careful. She grinds in second." He says handing Peter his keys. Peter takes them and then crushes them in his hand. Stiles then takes them back looking at them. Peter is about to leave in his car before Stiles stupidly speaks up. "So you're not gonna kill us? Oh God." He says as Peter slowly starts to walk back to us.

"Don't you understand yet? I'm not the bad guy here." Peter says as I look at him in disbelief.

"You turn into an ugly, giant, freak monster with red eyes and fangs, and you're not the bad guy here?" I question sarcastically. Hey, I may have had red eyes and fangs, but at least I didn't turn into a beast.

Peter ignores my statement and turns to Stiles. "I like you, Stiles. Since you've helped me, I'm going to give you something in return. Do you want the bite?" He asks him as I stare at him wide eyed.