1x05

Quote: "Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being excited about what could go right."

Published: January 29, 2018

|

Chapter 6: "The Tell"

I walk into the video store to pick out a movie for Scott and I to watch. I see the video store clerk working there on a ladder trying to fix a flickering light.

A few minutes later I'm still trying to look for a movie, when the sound of the bell rings signaling someone else walked into the store.

I then hear a familiar voice. "Can somebody help me find the Notebook?" I hear Jackson yell out and I roll my eyes knowing that was Lydia's movie choice. "Hello? Is anybody working here? You gotta be kidding me."

I sigh as I walk over to him. "Here." I say as I hand him the Notebook.

He says a silent 'thank you' as he asks me. "What are you doing here?"

"Obviously I'm looking for a movie. I'm looking for Jumanji for Scott and I to watch." I say as I turn around and start to walk away from him. I suddenly stop when I see a pair of feet behind an isle and I smell blood. I slowly start to walk over to the isle with Jackson behind me.

When we turn the corner we see the video clerk on the ground with his throat ripped open. We both gasp as we quickly walk back, Jackson runs into the ladder knocking it down along with one of lights, and all the lights start flickering in the store.

I hear a deep growl behind us as we slowly turn around to see two glowing red eyes, the Alpha. "Go, go." I quickly say as we hide behind an shelf. With Jackson beside me I look around the shelf to see the Alpha gone. I then see it quickly pass by as a lean back up against the shelf. I turn to Jackson and put my finger to my month telling him to be quiet.

I then hear a noise and see the shelves falling onto each other like dominos. Jackson quickly pushes me out of the way and I fall on my ankle twisting it and he gets stuck halfway underneath the shelf.

As my ankle quickly heals I look to Jackson to see the Alpha on top of him looking at something. "Hey, get away from him." I say as it looks up at me when I stand on my feet. I shift as my eyes glow their crimson red and my claws grow. I growl at it as it charges at me throwing me into a shelf. Dvd's fall on top of me as the Alpha holds me down with its claw.

It looks at me as I start to breath heavy in fear and I look into its eyes. It stares at me for a second like it knows me and it just leaves and jumps through the window, I then hear a loud scream.

Lydia.

》》》

About thirty minutes later I'm in an ambulance while the EMT is checking me out even though I'm completely fine. I then see Sheriff Stilinski and Jackson talking from a distance away from me, with Lydia sitting on an ambulance completely fine. "Why the hell can't I just go home? I'm fine." Jackson says.

"I hear ya, but the EMT says you hit your head pretty hard. They just wanna make sure you don't have a concussion." Stilinski says to him.