1x08

Quote: "Life goes on... Whether you choose to move on and take a chance in the unknown. Or stay behind, locked in the past, thinking of what could've been.

Published: February 19, 2018

|

Chapter 9 "Lunatic"

I'm in my room just reading while Stiles took Scott to go get drunk because of Scott being dumped by Allison. Even though werewolves can't get drunk, I know for sure Stiles is going to get drunk off his ass.

A few minutes pass by and my phone starts to ring. I pick it up to see Stiles' name and a picture of him and I with bright big smiles, looking into the camera. I quickly answer it. "Hello. Stiles. Hello." I don't get an answer. Hm, he must have butt dialed me.

Right before I went to hang up I hear him talking to Scott through the phone. "Dude, you know, she's just one - one girl. You know, there are so many - there are so many other girls in the sea." I silently laugh at that.

"Fish in the sea." Scott corrects him.

"Fish? Why are you talking about fish?" Stiles asks confused. "I'm talking about girls. I love girls. I love 'em. I love especially ones with warm brown hair, bright green eyes, 5'3"..." My heart starts to beat faster as he speaks sounding like he's describing everything about me.

I can practically see the smile On Scott's face as he talks. "Like Zoey?"

"Yeah, exactly. Hey, how did you know I was talking abou..." Before I can hear anymore I quickly hang up the phone.

Does Stiles like me? No, no he can't, he was completely drunk. He didn't know what he was talking about. He's in love with Lydia and has been for years now. Nothing is ever going to change that. I sigh heavily as I throw my book on my dresser, throwing my comforter over me, and try to go to sleep with Stiles on my mind.

》》》

On Monday morning my alarm clock goes off at seven with the radio on and I pull the covers over my head. "...Beautiful Monday morning. Beacon Hills High School is back open after being closed Thursday and Friday. Police search continues for alleged killer Derek Hale..."

My alarm is turned off as I hear my mom's voice. "We should probably set this to buzzer. You alive in there?" She asks me as she pulls my covers back.

"No." I say just really exhausted.

"Not ready to go back to school."

"No."

"You want to stay home another day?"

"No."

"Want a brand new car?" She asks peaking my interest as I look at her. "Me, too." She says in a happy voice you use when you're talking to a dog or a baby. I sit up in bed as she continues to talk. "This isn't about what happened at school, right? I mean, its about Stiles isn't it? Do you wanna talk about it?"

"Not really." I quietly say to her.

"Hey, I've had a few crushes in my life, you know. I mean, pretty bad crushes, actually." She tells me.

"Yeah, well, have you had any to where your crush is completely in love with someone else." I say looking at her. She doesn't say anything as I get up and go into my bathroom shutting and locking the door behind me.

I take about a ten minute shower mostly letting the warm water run down my body, trying to relax. When I'm done I get out of the shower drying off my body and wrapping a towel around my hair. I put on my black lace underwear and bra. I walk out of the bathroom and to my closet pulling out a white tank top and black jeans.