1x07

Quote: I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.
-Marilyn Monroe

Published: February 12, 2018

|

Chapter 8 "Night School"

After the boys dragged me into the school I sit on the floor leaning against a wall completely in tears. I just got Derek back and I lost him again all because of the Alpha. I lost my best friend.

"Lock, lock it!" I hear Scott yell as they shut the door behind them.

"Do I look like I have a key?" Stiles asks.

"Grab something!"

"What?"

"Anything!"

I then hear the boys arguing "No." Scott says.

"Yes."

"Stiles, no, don't" Scott says as I look up just in time to see Stiles walk out of the school doors.

"No, Stiles." I yell out as I quickly get off the floor and to the door. I can't loose two people in one night.

Not seeing the Alpha anywhere Stiles walks down and grabs the bolt cutters. I then see the Alpha come out from behind Stiles' jeep.
"Run! Stiles!" We both yell out as Stiles notices the Alpha. "Stiles!" He then quickly runs back into the school putting the bolt cutters in the doors.

I then turn Stiles to me. "What the hell is your problem? What were you thinking?" I yell at him as I hit him in the shoulder.

"What do you mean?" He asks shocked at my outburst.

"What do I mean. God I just - I..." I try to say as I start to cry more. "My best friend was just killed out there. I can't - I just can't loose you too." I say as I hold him tightly to me.

"I'm sorry." He simply says to me. "I won't do it again, I promise."

"Your best friend?" Scott then questions me as I let go of Stiles.

"Yeah. Um, I've known Derek a lot longer than you two think. I'm sorry, but I haven't been completely honest with you both." I say holding onto the wolf necklace that Derek gave me. Thinking it's time that they both know I'm a werewolf soon. Just not right now. "I have another secret which I can't tell you right now 'cause then you'll both start asking questions. I promise I'll tell you soon when all this Alpha stuff is all over with."

"Okay." They both say at the same time just completely shocked as Scott walks back to the doors with Stiles and I behind him.

"Where is it? Where did it go?" Scott asks as Stiles shines a flashlight through the window trying to look for the Alpha not seeing it anywhere. We then slowly start to back away from the door as Scott speaks. "That won't hold, will it?"

"Probably not." I say with dry tears on my face.

We then hear a howl as we all three look at each other and then quickly take down the hall and straight into a classroom. "The desk." Stiles quickly says as we start to push it but then quickly stop when it squeaks. "Stop, stop. The door's not gonna keep it out."

"I know." Scott says.

"It's your boss." I quickly say.

"What?"