1x04

Quote: "There's something about a woman with a loud mind that sits in silence, smiling knowing she can crush you with the truth."

Published: January 22, 2018

|

Chapter 5: "Magic Bullet"

Derek and I are both looking for the alpha near an abandoned place. We both look down to see a drop of blood as Derek bends down and dips two of his fingers in it. He looks at it confused as we both hear a noise, we look up to see the alpha on a rooftop as it starts to take off. It looks back at us and growls before fully taking off. Derek and I both take off over a small ledge and over a couple metal things. I flip off of it and Derek just jumps off as we land on our feet and take off.

Derek jumps onto a building and I follow in his steps as we jump from the roof to another and we look up to see the alpha just ahead. We both jump from the roof at the same time as a gunshot goes off and I land perfectly on the next roof as Derek falls straight to ground between the two buildings. I quickly jump down to him and into hiding before I get shot too.

"Are you okay?" I quickly ask him.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He says as he leans up against a wall and rolls up his sleeve to see a gunshot hole on his arm. It's glowing a bright blue with blue smoke coming out of it, and blood dripping down his arm.

"That doesn't look okay." I say concerned. "Derek its wolfsbane."

After Derek convinces me that he'll be fine and knows how to cure the wolfsbane. I head home as I quietly climb through my window and lock the hatch behind me. I lay down in bed and fall asleep.

》》》

The next day I'm in class with Stiles beside me and Scott in front of him.

The teacher is passing out our test grades as Stiles taps Scott on the shoulder and speaks up. "If Derek isn't the Alpha, if he's not the one who bit you, the who did?"

"I don't know." Scott answers.

"Did the Alpha kill the bus driver?" He continues his questions.

"I don't know."

"Does Allison's dad know about the Alpha?"

Scott quickly turns around as he says loudly. "I don't know!" People turn around to look at him as he just turns back around.

The teacher puts my test on my desk as I look at it to see I got an A . I look over at Stiles to also see an A on his test.

"Dude, you need to study more." I say as I look to see Scott's test with a D minus on it. He tosses his test down angrily. "That was a joke. Scott, it's one test. You're gonna make it up. Do you want help studying?" I question him.

He sighs as he speaks up. "No. I'm studying with Allison after school today."

"That's my boy." Stiles says enthusiasticly.

"We're just studying."

"Uh, no, you're not."