1x11

Quote: "I wish I could explain your eyes, and how the sound of your voice gives me butterflies. How your smile makes my heart skip a beat and how every time I'm with you, I feel so complete."

Published: March 12, 2018

|

Chapter 12: "Formality"

What feels like hours Scott and I are still at the animal clinic and Scott finally wakes up. "Welcome back to the land of the conscious." I say to Scott with a slight laugh.

Scott quickly gets up off the metal table almost losing balance before Deaton keeps him up. "You doing okay?" He asks Scott. He says a slight 'yeah' and nods his head. "Maybe you should sit down, huh?"

We then hear a ring of a bell going off from the door in the front of the clinic. "Hello?" Deaton calls out as he goes to walk to the front Scott and I stop him for a second sensing who it is. Deaton gives us a slight smile before walking out to the front. "I'm sorry, but we're - we're closed." He finishes saying as his voice gets distanced from us.

"Hi there. I'm here to pick up." We hear the familiar voice of Peter.

"I'm not sure I remember you dropping off."

"These two wandered in on their own" Peter says as Scott and I crouch down in a corner in the back room trying to stay quiet while we listen.

"Even if they did, I'm afraid I can't help you, we're closed." Deaton tells him.

"Well, I think you can make an exception this one time - don't you?"

"I'm sorry that's not going to be possible. Maybe you could come back during regular hours." Deaton says completely calm.

"You have something of mine. I'm here to collect it."

"Like I said - we're closed."

It's quiet for a minute before Peter speaks up. "Mountain ash. That's an old one."

We then hear something smash against a wall. "Let me be as clear as possible. We. Are. Closed." He tells Peter calmly.

We than quietly hear Peter start to walk out of the animal clinic before he speaks up talking to Scott and I knowing that we are back here. "There are others who can help me get what I want, Scott and Zoey. More innocent and far more vulnerable."

Scott and I look to each other as Scott quietly states. "Allison."

But for some reason I have this weird feeling that that isn't who Peter is talking about.

》》》

Later that day Scott, Stiles and I are in Scott's room while he is trying to look for his phone. "Call it again." Scott says.

"It's not here." Stiles states. "Okay, so you lost your phone. Why don't you just get a new one?" He asks as Scott looks underneath his bed.

"I can't afford a new one. And I can't do this alone. We have to find Derek." Scott says as he gets up off the floor.

"Well, 'A', you're not alone. You have an Alpha werewolf sister. You have me. And 'B', didn't you say Derek walked into gunfire? He sounds pretty dead."