1x03

Quote: It's not the future that you're afraid of. It's repeating the past that makes you anxious.

Published: January 15, 2018

|

Chapter 4: "Pack Mentality"

Stiles, Scott, and I walk through the doors and into the school as Scott finished explaining of a dream that he had where he attacked Allison. "So you killed her?" I ask.

"I don't know. I just woke up. And I was sweating like crazy, and I couldn't breathe. I've never had a dream where I woke up like that before." Scott explains.

"Really? I have. Usually ends a little differently." Stiles says.

"Yeah, you probably end up with..." But before Scott can finish his sentence Stiles puts his hand over his mouth to stop him from talking. I look at them weirdly before speaking up.

"Well, okay then. And Stiles I think he meant was 'A', he never had a dream that felt that real, and 'B', never give us that much detail about you in bed again." I say to him.

"Noted. Let me take a guess here..."

Scott quickly interrupts him. "No, I know, you think it has something to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow, like I'm gonna lose control and rip her throat out."

"No, of course not." Stiles says and  we give him a look. "Yeah, that's totally it. Hey, come on, it's gonna be fine, all right?" He says. "Personally, I think you're handling this pretty freakin' amazingly. You know, it's not like there's a lycanthropy for beginner's class you can take."

"Yeah, not a class, but maybe a teacher."

"Who Derek?" I ask as Stiles hits him the back of the head. "You forgetting the part where you two got him tossed in jail?"

Scott rubs the back of his head where Stiles hit him. "Yeah, I know, but chasing her, dragging her to the back of the bus, it felt so real." He says.

"How real?" I question.

"Like it actually happened." He says as the three of us walk outside of the school.

We all stare wide eyed as we stare at the back of a bus that has the back door almost ripped off and blood everywhere. "I think it did." I say.

We quickly go back into the school and Stiles speaks up. "She's probably fine."

"She's not answering my texts, Stiles." He says worried.

"Yeah, mine either." I say quickly.

"It could just be a coincidence, all right?" Stiles reassures. "A seriously amazing coincidence."

"Just help me find her, okay? Do you see her?"

"No." Stiles and I both say as Scott keeps looking around frantically. He leans up against a locker his heart racing as he punched the locker bending it as the top hinge breaks off. He starts to back away as he literally runs into someone making them drop their books and he looks behind him to see Allison.

Stiles and I ignore their conversation as the principal speaks through the School's speaker. "Attention, students, this is your principal. I know you're all wondering about the incident that occurred last night to one of our buses. While the police work to determine what happened, classes will proceed as scheduled."

Stiles and I turn to leave to class as we look at the bent locker which just so happened to be Jackson's as he tries to fix it he turns to us. "What are you looking at." He says angrily as Stiles and I just laugh and make our way to chemistry class with our least favorite teacher Mr. Harris.