Strange Introductions Part 2

^^

(Y/N's POV)

                 I quietly opened the door and my heart skipped a beat; 'Papyrus' was a skeleton, I quickly gained composure, it was obvious a monster saved me. Humans don't do that... Usually. I was on the second floor, the door facing the downward stairs Papyrus looked up the stairs and saw me. "HUMAN, YOU ARE AWAKE I SEE!"

             I heard a sptitting noise and then see a short skeleton come into view, "Boss, why is this human in the guest bedroom?" he said looking me straight in the eye.

               I blushed embarrassed and looked away. He looked surprised at me doing that. "SHE WAS HURT YOU DUMBASS AND YOU JUST LEFT AFTER KNOCKING THAT GUY OUT!" He said in a matter of factly voice, like it was the most sensible idea anyone could have.

                  "W-wait, that skeleton saved m-me Papyrus?" I asked. "YES HE DID." he replied looking slightly annoyed on having to repeat himself.

                   "O-oh th-thanks then." I said hiding most myself behind the wall. The skeleton's cheeks seem to turn red almost immediately, I was curious on why but shrugged it off, who knew why that happened. "Oh an-and thanks Papyrus for the spaghetti i-it was delicious." I stuttered.

(No One's POV)

                "OF COURSE IT WAS!" he yelled putting his hands on his hips in a heroic pose....You couldn't help it, you started to grin, you covered your mouth to try to stop it...

                  But The urge was too strong, the next second you were a giggling mess. Papyrus looked confused while the other skeleton looked like he was about to join you, but when you moved your hand to your stomach your shoulder painfully stung. That caused you to silently wince in pain stopping your giggle attack. He looked worried for a second, but then you laughed again, who knew what they would do if they found out you were hurt. "WELL COME DOWN HUMAN I AM MAKING MORE SPAGHETTI!" he shouted, then started do a strange laugh. You looked quizzically at the other skeleton, he just shrugged.

             Must be normal for him. You went to walk down the stairs, and you slipped... You could feel the rush of air, you closed your eyes ready for more pain... But after a few seconds you dared to open your eyes, and then they widened in surprise you gasped. you were floating in the air, surrounded by a red cloud!

                  You shut your eyes in fear, only to hear laughter. You opened your eyes, the skeleton was laughing his head off. You were confused,when he gained back his composure he set you down. He looks at you with a toothy grin, huh, he has a gold tooth. "The names Sans, Sans the skeleton, Tibia honest with ya sweetheart your face was priceless.".

                     Wait, did he just make a pun? Well two can this game. "Did I tickle y-your funny bone or d-did you find it humorous?" You giggled.

              He looked at you in surprise, then a smirk was on his face faster than you can blink. "Oh, that was good," he said.

                  You blushed as red as a cherry. "But it needs more backbone." You heard a pot hit the floor in the kitchen and Sans snickers. "WHAT WAS THAT SANS?" Papyrus shouts, "Nothing!"he yells back. Sans looks at you and whispers "My bro hates puns." "Oh."