Pet?!

Y/N's POV

"Well.." Ink trailed off, he looked like he was lost in thought. "Just not Swapfell." Sans muttered. "W-what's Swapfell?" I asked curiously.

"OH, IT'S LIKE MY AU BUT WITH YOUR SKELETONS ATTITUDES!" Blueberry semi yelled. "O-oh, could I m-meat them?" "Uh, sure." Dream looked a bit anxious, but he smiled.

"C-can we go Ink?" I asked, Ink had a odd look on his face, "Ok, but we can't stay to long." he sighed. "W-will you come S-Sans?" I turned to him, I was curious.

Sans' POV

"W-will you come S-Sans?" oh god she was putting me on the spot. I don't know should I? I don't have anything to do...

"Sure Kiddo." "Thank you Sans!" she looked up at me and then down, her cheeks turning pink.

"What is it Kid?" I asked, a little amused. "I-I wanted t-to hug y-you guys b-but I didn't want to b-be punished." at soon as she said it she froze.

Y/N's POV

Oh no! I slipped up again, why do I keep letting things slip? Do I.... 'Trust' them? "Of course you can hug us!" Dream broke my thoughts and I smiled.

They all started staring at me weird. "W-what is i-it?" I frowned, Sans gave me an odd look before shrugging. "D-did I do s-something?" I asked, are they going to punish me for smiling? My uncle Derek had beat me for smiling before... "Oh it's nothing." Ink smiled.

Ink's POV

Oh god her smile gave me the butterflies oh god. Breathe, keep it together Ink. But punished..?

Y/N's POV

I was so happy that I would get to hug them. "O-ok, so h-how would y-you guys l-like me to h-hug you?" I asked.

"Just do what comes naturally!" Dream answered (what I didn't notice was the yellow tint on his cheeks).

"O-ok." I felt nervous, I hadn't hugged anyone in ages, this was definitely going to be awkward.

"I THE MAGNIFICENT BLUEBERRY SHALL HUG YOU FIRST!" Blueberry jumped into my arms making me gasp in surprise.

He had his arms around me and was just a bit taller than me. Who knew being short would work for me even though it drove me crazy? "O-oh, thanks B-Booberry."

Oh no, oh no, I called him a name, is he going to punish me?! Oh no. "BOOBERRY?!" he pulled away a little tint of blue in his cheeks.

"O-Oh, I-I'm so sorry, I d-didn't mean to c-call you th-that!" I sputtered. "IT'S OK Y/N!" he smiled even wider,showing fangs. I just stared for a second, "ARE YOU OK Y/N?" Blueberry tilted his head and frowned anxiously.

"O-oh, I just l-liked your f-fangs, th-they look n-nice." I turned away feeling embarrassed. "THANK YOU Y/N!" (Blueberry's cheeks turned a darker shade of blue).

"Ok, D-Dream, you're next!" I squealed, a little louder then I meant. "I-If that's fine with you that is." I looked down. "Of course Y/N." he opened up his arms and I hugged him. His belt felt cold against my skin and I giggled.

"What is it?" "O-Oh, your belt w-was just m-making me ticklish." I mumbled. I broke the hug and walked over to Sans.

"H-hi, s-so I c-can hug you right?" I stuttered, "Sure thing kid." he held out his hand and I pulled him up. I hugged him, the smell of Ketchup on his jacket strange but comforting.

"Y-your turn Fresh." I hugged him lightly, I didn't want to make him uncomfortable. He hugged back, "You're one rad dudette." He grinned I smiled and he broke the hug.

"And l-last but not least I-Ink." I turned around and opened up my arms sheepishly. He seemed eager for this and hugged back almost immediately as soon as I turned around.

I unconsciously leaned into the crook of his neck and scarf, "Uh.." I then realized what I was doing. "Oh I-I am so sorry I-Ink! Your s-scarf felt soft a-and warm. I-It made m-me feel safe, j-just like all o-of you make m-me feel!" I slapped my hands over my mouth but it was to late. "I-I have t-to use th-the bathroom!" I squeaked and then ran into the nearest unisex bathroom blushing badly. 

Ink's POV

OH MY GOSH Y/N IS LEANING INTO ME! "Uh.." OMG INK IS THAT THE BEST YOU CAN COME UP WITH?! She then seemed to realize what she was doing. "Oh I-I am so sorry I-Ink! Your s-scarf felt soft a-and warm. I-It made m-me feel safe, j-just like all o-of you make m-me feel!" she slapped her hands over her mouth but it was to late. "I-I have t-to use th-the bathroom!" she squeaked and then ran into the bathroom. I KNOW I'VE SAID THIS BEFORE BUT SHE IS SO CUTE! OH MY GOD SHE IS TOO GOOD FOR THIS LIFE! I KNOW I HAVE BLUSH RIGHT NOW AHH!

No One's POV

While Ink was trying to calm down, Sans was in Hoodie-land, Blueberry was trying not to scream 'I have a crush on a human', Dream's cheeks hurt from smiling so wide, and Fresh was hiding his face with his hat. Eventually you came out and everyone calmed down, and it was time to go to Swapfell.

Y/N's POV

Ink created another portal and I was the last out, being as shy as I were. "U-um, can I-I explore and th-then meet y-you guys back here?" I asked.

"Ok, but meet us here at around Seven." Ink smiled. I giggled happily and started humming a tune I knew. It was Drop Pop candy. I herd a noise behind me, and turned around to see where it was coming from. And in doing so didn't see where I was going. BIG mistake. I walked strait into someone and fell in the process, I fell on my side and scraped open some of my knife and bat wounds. I winced but scrambled up, "I-I am so s-sorry for b-bumping into you! I-I wasn't w-watching where I w-was going. S-Sorry!" and with that I turned around and tried to walk away.

But a very familiar touch grabbed my hand, Sans?! Well everybody called him Fell... I looked up excited, but then a confused look took it's place. It looked like Papyrus but dressed in Fell's clothes. I was nervous about his touch and tried to pull my hand away, but he pulled me against him.

"What's the rush Honey?" I squeaked in surprise, "I-I was j-just going t-to get some b-bandages and l-look at a-art supplies." this was the truth. I tried to wriggle away but just gave a raspy laugh.

"I'm not going to let you go until you give me what I want Honey." "W-What would that b-be, I-I don't have a-any money a-and my phone h-has a fingerprint password."

I stuttered, he looked like he was thinking then grinned. "I'll tell you what, you tell me a joke and make me laugh." he rasped.

"W-well they're p-probably g-gonna need backbone." I muttered. He heard me and chuckled. It took just a few minutes to get him to laugh.

"W-well I'm gonna g-go now." I waved at him before running to the pharmacy, "B-Bye!" I walked into the store and went to the bandages section. I got tan and white bandages, I then went to a bathroom and cleaned myself up before applying them. Once I was finished I walked out and saw the skeleton again. I waved, but then stopped. He looked really nervous, he was even sweating! He saw me and made this movement with his hands I didn't understand, but the I heard a loud voice right behind me.

"HUMAN,DO YOU HAVE A FAMILY?" I jumped and turned around to see this edgy Skeleton . "N-no." I was so flustered I actually told him the truth. "Good, because I need a good pet." "P-Pet?!"