A... Leash..?

(I a-am sorry for not updating this, I-I had a-a problem.)

Y/N's POV

"P-Pet?!" I was shocked, why?! But, I am curious, I want to see what's gonna happen... He nodds his head, a smug look on his face.

"O-Ok, b-but can I-I go t-to the a-art store f-first, I w-won't put u-up a fight." I wanted to go there for two reasons, maybe Ink would be there, and if he wasn't at least I'd have something to do.

"Well if that's all you want." The Sans growled. "But first." he took a collar out of his pocket with a leash attached, and grabbed my shirt. He was going to put it on me! I tried to pull away, but to no avail. He clipped it on and smirked. "Now you can, but I'm going to wait outside the store for you." Oh no, this wasn't part of the plan!

"O-ok." I just nodded. I looked at the ground, I knew how to be submissive. I turned around and tried to walk towards the art store, but I got tugged back. I yelped in surprise, "W-What was th-that for?!" I squeaked.

"You forget this." I gasped, my groceries! Did he see what I had bought? He held them out, and I grabbed them from him gently. But I accidentally brushed my fingers on his hands. He didn't seem to care so I didn't make a big deal out of it. "Th-thanks!" he just scoffed, I didn't care though.

I smiled and walked again, being more cautious as I whent. We reached the art store and he let go of the leash. But the leash was still attached to the collar. I was just about to go into the sketch section when I heard a familiar voice. "Y/N?!" Ink looked very confused, I just nodded.

Ink's POV

Oh he is dead he is dead,dead,dead! He put Y/N on a leash?! Oh no he did not! I growled angrily, Swapfell Sans would have some explaining to do. I sighed and quickly marched out the door, Y/N would NOT be treated like that. She was probably scared, and I will not have that. I saw the edgy skeleton and stomped towards him. Me being a few inches taller I stared down at him. "What were you doing with her?"

I growled, my tone dead serious. He raised a bone brow, "I don't have to tell you jackass." he glared at me trying to intimidate me, but I was too angry to care. "Either you do or I can have Error hack it out!" I snarled. He actually looked scared now, he took a step back.

I sighed, "Take the collar off of her or else." he just stared at me then smirked, "I can't." "Why not?" my tone dark. "It doesn't come off." his smirk grew and so did my anger.

I grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him off the ground so he was face to face with me "You'll find a way to take it off." "I-Ink?" Oh no, Y/N! I let go of Swap letting him fall to the sidewalk, I turned around and what I saw surprised me. The collar was off! "How did you get that off?!" I was exasperated and confused. "C-Can you k-keep a s-secret?" she looked ashamed. "Of course!" I bent down a little to look her in the eye, smiling. She took a shaky breathe and looked up at me, "I-I'm not n-normal." I was confused, what did she mean?

"What do you mean?" I whispered gently, "M-Maybe if I-I show y-you it w-will make m-more sense." she stuttered, she looked nervous. She backed up a little and held up her hand, there suddenly was a little ball of grey mist in her hand! I was in shock, I never knew humans could do anything like that! She closed her eyes and her hair started to glow the same grey, there was a bright flash of light and there in front of me was a huge Gaster Blaster! I was in awe and surprise, "Wow." is all I could say.

I had so many questions! How, when, where?! I just stared at her, "I-Ink?!" she sounded worried. I shook my head to rid myself of the questions I had. "Yeah?" I looked at her and now it was her turn to stare. "A-Are you m-mad, I-I'll let y-you punish m-me if y-you are."

Punish?! What hell has she been through?! I was so worried about her. "Why would anyone want to punish you?" I wanted to know what was going on without pushing her. "Everyone p-punishes me, th-they say I-I'm an ungrateful b-bitch." I froze, what...why does she think that? "Who told you that?" I asked gently.