Kareoke

*there will b-be singing I-in this chapter*

Y/N's POV

After watching Pacific Rim I wasn't sure what to do. 'What do people do at sleepovers besides watch movies and maybe sleep?' I wondered. But apparently Blueberry knew what to do because he jumped up, "I WILL GET THE KARAOKE MACHINE!" he dashed out out before anyone can say anything.

'Karaoke? My voice isn't that good.' I thought anxiously. I wanted to find a reason to leave, but nothing came to mind. Dream and Ink were talking, so I left them alone. Fresh was no where to be seen, he had booked it as soon as Blueberry left. I giggled as I remembered his glasses had the word 'NOPE' on them as he ran out of the living room. Classic was sitting on the couch, his lazy smile very welcoming. I trotted over to him, "Can I-I sit next t-to you?" I asked.

He looked at me and his smile grew a little, "Sure kiddo." I smiled and took a seat next to him on the couch.

Blueberry returned a few seconds later smiling excitedly and bouncing up and down. They set up the machine and turned the T.V. on.

"I'll go first." Ink volunteered he, Blueberry, and Dream set it up and put on a song called the Star Sanses. Dream walked up to me, "Hey Y/N, would you like to sing with us?"

Fresh walked back in and gave me the thumbs up supportively. I nodded and put on a brave smile. 'They won't be able to hear me that much if they're singing too...' "You'll be singing Frisk's parts." Ink added smiling.

Song:

If you're evil and you're on the rise,

You can count on the four of us taking you down.

Cause we're good,

and evil can't crush our dreams.

We'll win the fight, and then go out of Nice Cream!

We... are the Star Sanses, we'll always save the day!

And if you think we can't...

We'll always find a way!

That's why every universe... believes in;

Ink, Blueberry, Dream, and Frisk the Human.

If you could only know, who we really are,

When we discovered worlds far out beyond the stars

We were amazed to find, their beauty and their worth.

So we will protect our friends, and every universe

Every universe, yeah we will protect them!

I will fight for the ones made by me, so they'll live in peace and harmony.

I will fight in the name of justice, and everything that I believe in!

I will fight for all the things they they dream of, their hopes will not be crushed by any foe.

.
I will fight against everything, that wants to destroy them and all their homes.

Yeah, the odds are against us, this won't be easy, but we're not gonna do it alone!

We. are the Star Sanses, we'll always save the day!

And if you think we can't,.

We'll always find a way!

That's why every universe, believes in;

Ink, Blueberry, Dream, and Frisk... the Human.

I breathed in and out, 'that was actually pretty fun!'