Chocolate and Glitches

Y/N's POV

I spent the day with Papyrus and Sans, I very much enjoyed it. I was sitting on the couch with Papyrus scrolling through channels. When I heard a strange whooshing noise in the kitchen, I heard the fridge open and close. Sans proceeded to barrel down the hallway and run into the kitchen, "I'm gonna kill you Error!" he yelled.

He then proceeded to flip whoever he was taking about the bird and stormed out of the kitchen. Muttering things that I couldn't exactly hear, I could catch bits and pieces of what he said. I was able to put together that there was someone stealing San's chocolate and that this happened very often. I felt bad for Sans and wanted to help him, wait why did I want to help him?! We only just met! I sighed and shook the thought away quickly. That didn't matter right now, I scribbled down this note:

Dear Sans and Papyrus,

I'm going to run some errands and then come back.

If you don't want me to stay any longer I will leave.

It should take only half an hour, no more no less.

Yours truly, Y/N

I then quickly threw up the hood of my hoodie and went out the door. I hurried to the nearest gas station and went inside. But then I saw something I didn't expect at all, it was the kid! I quickly made my way over to him and tapped his shoulder, he jumped and whipped around. "What the hell do you-" he stopped dead, he looked like he was seeing a ghost.

"F-frisk?!" he shouted. A kid that looked around twelve came running towards us, a concerned look on her face.

They ran in front of monster kid protecting them, "No you idiot I don't need your help,I just wanted you to meet her!" The kid yelled.

" This is the girl that saved me from them." He stated sounding quite angry at trying to explain.

The kid looked at me and smiled, she then proceeded to hug me,"U-um what's th-this for?" I asked trying not to wince as her elbow was digging into one of my deep cuts. She must have noticed my discomfort because she let go with worried frown. I mouthed, 'I'm gonna be fine', to her which seemed to calm her down.

The next second there was another kid that looked a lot like Frisk, I saw Frisk start signing, and sighed bitter-sweetly. I knew sign language and quickly understood what she was saying. 'Chara, this is who saved M.K. from the bad people' she signed to the other girl.

The girl looked at me with an unreadable expression. 'Don't you dare' frisk signed, but she was already walking towards me.

"Uh, hi, Chara was it?" she then proceeded to take out a knife. I immediately went into defense mode. I could tell what was coming next, "Kick her ass!" M.K. shouted earning a glare from Chara. M.K. then proceeded to hide behind Frisk.

I chuckled nervously, then sighed. I really hadn't want to this today "Well this going to be fun." I giggled this caught her off guard.

I grabbed the knife in my pocket, there was a flash of light and suddenly there were dragon skulls everywhere. I giggled happily, I can absorb abilities just by being near someone I laughed, "Wow sure is bad-ass!" I said.

Frisk looked at me horrified, I winked. I also had telekinesis, "Don't worry Sans is fine. He also still has his powers." I said to her. "Good!" she looked surprised that she could talk, at least I thought it was a she it sounded like a she. "So, how do you have Gaster Blasters?" she asked.

"Eh, I can absorb powers just by being near them. But it doesn't affect him or his attacks." I then jumped onto one of the Gaster Blasters and giggled. "Good boys!" she looked confused as I kissed the Gaster Blasters' noses.