Star Gazing

No One's POV

The rest of of the night had been filled with games and other activities. But it was time for bed, you decided to 'sleep' on the couch. Then everyone picked different spots around the living room, even right by the couch you were going to be on. When you thought everyone was asleep you silently crept off the couch and snuck over to the window to admire the sky. You loved the galaxies, the planets, moon, and the stars. They mesmerized you. You let out a content sigh and let your eyes shut for a moment, just enjoying the calm and quiet. "Beautiful..." you jumped at the voice and turned to see a starring Ink with a rainbow hue on his cheeks.

"W-What?" you tilted your head like a cute puppy and the hue on Ink's face grew, "Th-The stars! D-Do you like them?" you nodded at Ink. He had been internally screaming for calling you beautiful but silently sighed in relief when he came up with a fast excuse.

"Well, maybe we can visit Outertale in the morning? They have a great view of the solar system." Ink stated, trying to change the subject. "O-Okay." you answered, curious of what the morning might hold.

Time skip brought to you by zero gravity

No One's POV

Ink and the rest of the Sanses were all waking up and you were taking a shower. You had a change of clothes with you at all times, so you changed into a long sleeve f\c shirt and jeans. While you walked down the stairs Ink was explaining about his idea to go to Outertale. Everyone agreed and Classic Papyrus was making breakfast.

__________

Hi guys! I made this story 4 years ago and it's been sitting here for a while! My writing has really changed and I'm still into Undertale! if you want me to finish it (I may have to redo the whole thing) please comment if you want this to be continued!