Chocolate And Glitches Part Two

No One's POV

You had the chocolate ready on the table, now to wait. If it happened often why not now? That was your logic. You could hear the familiar rushing noise. It was another skeleton! He didn't see you, thankfully, but somehow he knew you were there. He looked like Sans but VERY different. "hI puPpeT."

Suddenly strings wrapped around your soul! "I-I'm coming g-guys." You had lost all hope. You closed your eyes, you could feel yourself fading...

Time skip brought to you by puppets

Your eyes shot open, "Wh-where am I-I" you whispered to yourself. You were hanging in blue threads and you could see your soul. It was green at the top, then blue, in between patience and integrity,it then faded into purple and then the rest was orange.

It was as if you were in one of the blank papers in your sketchbook. Everything was white, it was like there was no walls or floors. You winced, a stinging sensation was all over. "O-oH yo-OUR awAke." You froze, that voice.

"Wh-who are y-you?!" you growled, locking yout eyes with his.

 "I-i DoN't hAve to teLl you glitch." he snapped.

 "BUt iF yoUr'e goIng TO staY hEre I guess I ShOuld..."he trailed off, not taking his eyes off you. You were still wondering why he looked like Sans. 

"I'm ErRor." he sighed rolling his eyes. You smiled, if you were staying here you could be nice, who knows how long you'd be here.

 "I-I'm (Y/N), I-It's nice t-to meet you E-Error." You introduced yourself. he looked confused,"WhY are yOu Being S-So nicE?!" he asked, exasperated. 

"I t-try to be k-kind t-to everyone, i-it's what m-my family w-would've wanted." You stuttered. "oH." he looked away, well this was awkward.

Y/N's POV

"S-so what i-is this p-place?" I asked, eager to change the subject. He looked relieved and answered, "ThiS iS tHe voId, mY hoMe."

I was happy that he would actually talk to me. "It's d-definitely clean." I complimented. "Y-YuP, noThing I wAntEd." he replied looking around.

"C-could you l-let me d-down please." I asked, "I-I won't b-break or t-touch anything, and I-I won't cause trouble." I added after he gave me a doubtful look. "It woUld be eAsY to caTch yoU...", "Ok gLitch, but iF YoU try anYthing You'Ll go back tO the stRings." he threatened. I nodded vigorously and he dropped me.

Thank y-you!" I smiled. "B-but what sh-should I d-do?" I asked. "Oh i kNow!" he said grinning himself. He snatched my wrist and dragged me along with him, I didn't mind though.

"yOu'll lOve unDernovelLa." he stated excitedly. He did something and suddenly there was a hole in the void into a universe showing another Sans. So this was Undernovella.

It showed a lot of other characters I couldn't identity but I quickly understood since I knew Latin and Spanish. "This i-is so c-cool! S-Sin is so funny!"(Sin is the name of Undernovella Sans) I said looking at him. "YoU CaN unDErstAnd theM?!" he seemed surprised. I gave a small nod.

Time skip brought by souls

No One's POV

It taken some time but Error was a fast learner, he was learning bits of Spanish! You translated what the characters were saying to him and he would try to repeat it. It was fun. You were starting feeling sleepy, Error seemed to notice. "TiRed?" he asked.

"Mhm." you nodded, then made a small yawn. He sighed and he threw his strings toward the ceiling and a blanket and pillow came through, followed by a shrill scream. You couldn't help it, you giggled. A sorta deep voice ask "What is it Tori?"

Then you heard a crash and a what the hell?! From the same voice. Now you were laughing so hard that you were crying. The portal closed and Error tossed you the pillow and you caught it. But the blanket fell on you. Now Error was laughing, the blanket had fallen over all of you. You looked like a bump with the blanket on you.

Oh mY gOSh! I cAn't brEathe." he wheezed. You poked your head out of the blanket and threw the pillow at him.

He looked shocked but a mischievous smile took place of it. "oH, tWO CaN pLaY tHaT!" his strings took hold of you, and five more portals opened, you had five pillows flying at you.

Before you could prosses what was going on all five bonked you. "Hey that's ch-cheating! you acted hurt but the smile gave you away.

He just shrugged and let go of his strings of you. But that wasn't the end of it, another five portals opened and another five pillows flew at you. "G-game on!" you laughed, you grabbed a pillow and ran at him. 

He didn't expect something so blunt from you and before he realized what was going on you whopped him in the face. You then being the klutz you are tripped on the blanket and fell on top of him. Everything seemed to freeze, you were on top of him. He and you just stared at each other, to shocked to realize what was going on.