Chapter 1: All about Me

A/N sorry if this chapter sucks I promise you that it will get better throughout the book. Now on to the chapter.

Hi, my names Emma. I am your typical teenage girl who hangs out with friends does sports and helps out in the community. But when you see me you think nothing is wrong with me. I have MCADD a metabolic disorder. This disease is where my body can't metabolize fat so I can't have junk food every day or I could get sick and end up in the hospitals for weeks or even months. The fat I eat every day just stores in my body. I also have Complex-1 mitochondrial disease, this disease gives me muscle spasms and to the point of if I do too much like going to the mall for hours and walking with no break, dance too long, go on walks to long, or even standing for too long. It makes me go into my wheelchair or walker. People don't understand why I have a wheelchair and walker. They bully me because I'm in the wheelchair or walker for a week and tell me to walk or move faster but they don't understand that I can't. I was born with MCADD and Complex-1 Mitochondrial disease. We didn't know I had MCADD till I was 5 years old and my Complex-1 when I was 9 years old.  It's very hard to live with these diseases I have to treat MCADD because it's life-threatening but my Complex-1 I can't treat it has opposite treatment.  I'm the only person in the world they can find that has both diseases. But to go back to the beginning is harder.....