As Bloom waited in the hall anxiously for her sister to come out of the delivery room, she had her head in her hands feeling a bit tired. Sitting next to her, Sky realized that Bloom was a bit tired. It was 2 am the day after Bloom's birthday and she haven't slept a wink.

Bloom quickly got on her feet when the doors to the delivery room opened and Thoren came out with Daphne in her bed being brought back to her room. Bloom examined Daphne's peaceful expression as she briefly passed by with nurses wheeling her back to her room. Sky took in the tired expression on Thoren's face and gave him a small comforting smile.

"How's Daphne?" Bloom asked rubbing her eyes trying to stay awake. "She's fine. She just needs some rest." Thoren said walking back to Daphne's room. "Is it a boy or a girl?" Sky said following his cousin. "A boy, he's in the hospital's nursery at the moment." Thoren yawned before sitting down on the chair next to Daphne.

"You get some sleep. I will take care of her." Bloom addressed Thoren who looked like he was going to pass out anytime soon. "Its fine, I need to..." Bloom cut Thoren off before he could finish. "You need to rest, the baby is gonna need you in the morning." Bloom pestered on. "Honestly Bloom, you look like you could take a rest too." Sky said putting a hand on her shoulder.

Not wanting to disturb her sister, Bloom just glared at Sky and he immediately removed his hand. "Dont you have somewhere to be, Sky? Your parents would get mad at you again." Bloom said looking back at her sister. Thoren just had a little smirk on his face as his sister-in-law took charge of the moment.

As Thoren slept, Bloom's mind drifted back to the fight she and Sky had. Her mind was racing, did she really want to be friends with Sky or did she want more. She knew that the fake mission everybody planned after the fight was to get them back together. She wondered what the big deal was if she and Sky were to not be together. Bloom knew that Sky wanted them to be an item, she knew that its not what she wanted at the time.

Bloom had her thoughts on this the whole night, and did not realize that it was morning. Bloom got up and found some instant coffee mix on the table next to Daphne. She heated water and started mixing her coffee when Daphne started waking up. "Morning sleepy head." Bloom said with a smild as she sipped her coffee. Daphne smiled back and looked at Thoren who was deep in his sleep, snoring. "Have you been awake the whole night?" Daphne asked still not taking her eyes of her husband. "Yeah. I told him to sleep because the baby is gonna need him later." Bloom said taking another sip of her coffee.

A few minutes of silence passed before Daphne spoke up. "Speaking of baby, Im guessing you want to see your nephew now." Daphne giggled and called the nurse to bring her son to her room. When the nurse walked in with the baby swaddled in her arms, the noise of the door closing woke up Thoren and he smiled as he saw the nurse pass the child to Daphne who still sat up on the bed.

Bloom finished her coffee and walked over to her new nephew and smiled as well. "May I?" Bloom gestured to her nephew wanting to hold him. As Daphne passed the bundle to Bloom, Thoren got up from his chair and sat next to Daphne on the bed. The door opened once more revealing Queen Marion and King Oritel who walked in with big smiles. They walked to Daphne and Thoren to congratulate them. Soon after, they walked over to Bloom and looked at their new grandchild. "What's his name?" As they asked that, the Winx and the Specialists walked in and surprised everyone. "That is a good question." Aisha said hugging Daphne. "Everyone, please welcome..." Daphne said making everyone impatient. "Theodore Daniel Blu" Thoren said proudly his smile brightening the room. "Or Theo for short." Daphne said giggling.

They talked for about thirty minutes before Theo started crying. Bloom tried to calm him down, swaying him in a soothing manner. "Who knew you were good with kids, Bloom." Musa said giggling with Tecna. When Theo did not cease his crying, Daphne took over. "I think he needs a change." She said calmly standing up to get Theo. "Are you sure? I can change him?" Thoren asked his voice laced with worry. "I'm fine. Go help my parents fix the papers." Daphne replied getting ready to change Theo's diaper. As Thoren and the King and Queen of Domino excused themselves to fix Daphne and Theo's hospital papers for their departure from the hospital later in the day, Bloom felt weak and sat down.

"You okay sweetie?" Flora said getting everyone's attention. Daphne handed Theo to Stella and sat down next to her sister. Stella and Brandon were playing with the child and were oblivious to the fact that their friend was tired. "Yes, I'm fine." Bloom said stubbornly. "Look at you, your pale and you have bags under your eyes. You need to rest." Daphne insisted just as Thoren walked in. "Papers are fixed. Your parents left to do some official business. And Bloom, seriously, you need to rest." Just as Thoren said that. Bloom gave a small nod before sleep overcame her.

"I'll take her home." Thoren volunteered as they looked at Bloom who looked deep in her slumber. "No Thoren, We'll take her. You need to stay here with Daphne and Theo." Stella said as she stopped playing with Theo. "So do you. You guys need to help her pack. We'll go." Helia said volunteering the specialists. "No, we cant. We have training with Saladin today." Timmy countered checking his schedule on his phone. "You guys do, I don't." Sky said with his hands in his pockets staring at Bloom. "Woah woah woah. Not that I dont trust you or anything but because of that fight you had with Bloom the other night. I dont think It's good for you to go alone." Daphne said concern was evident.

The room was thick with tension as they debated on who will take Bloom back to the castle. "Well, you are going to be discharged later in the day so you cant go." Sky said gesturing to Daphne. "We can't send one of the Winx with you." Thoren tried to reason, getting the issue away from his wife. "Why is that?" Aisha countered with her hands on her hips. "You might kill him." Nex said soothingly to Aisha calming her down. "That's true." The rest of the Winx replied shrugging their shoulders. Daphne put Theo in the crib as he fell asleep.

They continued their discussion longer than expected that their voices grew louder and they became more aggressive towards each other that Bloom woke up. She looked around the room and yawned. Nobody noticed her and she didn't want to let everyone know that they woke her up. She heard crying from the crib and walked over. Theo's crying was overpowered by the voices in the room.

Bloomed picked Theo up and rocked him soothingly. His crying died down a bit yet it did not stop. "They woke you up too, didn't they?" Bloom said finally catching the attention of the people in the room. They all looked at her and Daphne dashed to her baby putting him back to sleep.

-----------------------------
How's the new book?

I have gotten better at writing and this story is going to be better than its predecessors.

Less grammar, Less dialogue, More story, More words.

This story will still be told in 3rd person view and I am trying to see if I can update more since my writing process has improved.

It was out earlier than expected. Originally was supposed to come out on or before the end of 2017. Then it was moved to the end of November 2017. Now it came out in middle of November 2017. Lol.

Now let's analyze the story a little. I cannot believe that I still brought up the kiss from the first book. (I surprise myself sometimes).

The name Theodore Daniel Blu is the closest boy names I could think of that is similar to the ones in the story.

Let's break it down a little. Theodore or Theo rather is from Thoren, Thoe just switch the o and the e. (Fun fact 1: My parents thought I was a boy. They named me Theodore. When I came out a girl they decided to call me Theresa or Thea for short). I chose Daniel because that was the closest name I could think of for a boy that has some letters from Daphne's name like the D, A, N, and E. (Fun Fact 2: My older cousin's name is Danielle. So I thought that in my book Normal I gave the characters some of the names of my cousins, so I decided to do it here as well). Blu because it starts with a B and a L just like Bloom and because the Sky is BLUe. Get it?! There is a little hint that Bloom and Sky will be involved in his life a lot. And as well as a hope of rekindled romance.

Tried to keep this short...Anyway ENJOY!

Comment. Vote. Follow.

Tons of Love your way!
-Thea