2

"Bloom, just the person I wanted to see." King Oritel said as Bloom opened the doors to the throne room.

It was 2 days since Daphne got home from the hospital. And there was a lot going on in the castle. From planning a new ball, to helping Daphne cope with Theo, to preparing for a grand summit. The castle was bustling in every room.

"Sorry, Im late. Had to help Daphne with Theo." Bloom said as she curtsied in front of her father. She looked around her and awed at the magnificent decors hung up on the walls of the Throne room. Bloom also noticed three people standing next to her father. King Oritel noticed his daughter's gaze upon the people beside him.

As King Oritel opened his mouth to speak, the doors opened again and revealed Queen Marion, Daphne, and Thoren walking in. Bloom hugged her mother and sister. Thoren just gave a curt nod to both Bloom and King Oritel. As Queen Marion went to sit on her throne Bloom saw Daphne with bags under her eyes. "How's Theo? You and Thoren look tired." Bloom asked worried. "He's asleep. And dont worry about us." Daphne replied with a small smile on her face.

"First order of business , there will be the annual royal summit where the royal families from different planets come and discuss the magic universe's matters. This year we are hosting the summit and it is tradition that the crown prince or princess will plan the summit. I want Bloom and Thoren to take over and co-plan this summit as Daphne is incapable." King Oritel said in his commanding voice. "Father, Im fine. I can do this." Daphne said yawning. As everybody exchanged looks of worry, Queen Marion was the first to speak up. "No you are not, plus you have to much on your plate right now. Your sister and Thoren can do this. Your father and I have total confidence and trust that they can do it."

As Daphne finally complied with the help of her husband's persuasion, King Oritel continued, "The summit will be in 3 days time. I trust that everything be ready by then. Next order of business, less than a week after the summit will be the royal ball to welcome Theo into the family and introduce him. Bloom and Thoren will still be in charge of this." Bloom started taking down notes to remember everything. "Last, This is the Royal Family of Azure. King Chandraneel and Queen Michelle with their son Crown Prince Micheal." King Oritel finally introduced the people next to him. "They are important people that needed to be introduced to you as soon as possible because we have settled on an arrange marriage for you and Micheal." He continued with a little caution as to how Bloom will react. Daphne wrapped a comforting arm around Bloom's shoulders and whispered in to her ear, "Stay calm and relaxed."

Bloom took a deep breath in and out before nodding her head as if to comprehend what is happening. "What is very important is that the two of you look like your dating and that nobody but us and Mike and Vanessa know that there is actually and arrange marriage. Good? Then we will let you two talk." King Oritel said leaving the room with his wife and the King and Queen of Azure. Daphne hugged her sister before leaving. "He hurts you, tell us right away and Daphne and I will kick his butt." Thoren whispered trying to make a little joke following his wife out the door. Bloom laughed a little before nodding her head. "Oh. And we wont tell Sky, promise." Daphne screamed popping her head through the open doors giving Bloom a wink. Bloom just rolled her eyes.

As time went by, Bloom and Micheal got to know each other better. "If you dont mind me asking, who is Sky?" Micheal asked as they sat on the bench near a rose bush in the castle garden. "He is the Crown Prince of Eraklyon. And my ex." Bloom whispered the last part. "He was my boyfriend for many years and even became my fiancé. There was a mission, he and his friends were assigned to break up with me and my friends to not compromise the mission. Me and my friends did not know about it until they kept forcing me and Sky to date or even forgive each other again. During the mission Sky and his friends had to work with their exes. Sky saw me with other guys and eventually fell in love with his ex who before tried to kill me and manipulate Sky. He broke up with her about 10 months ago and he kissed me. He said that the kiss meant more, but I was still healing and he said he it was taking forever. We had a fight about it and I slapped him. A few months after, we avoided each other until Daphne gave birth. With him being Thoren's cousin it was hard to actually not feel the tension when we were waiting for Daphne at the hospital." Bloom said ending up in tears. Micheal nodded his head slowly before reply, "that's way to deep." They fell in to a fit of laughter and Bloom started wiping her tears.

They continued talking about their hobbies, school, and even friends. "Another question, are you friends and Sky's friends back together?" Micheal said stopping in the middle of the path genuinely confused. "They dont know that I know, but yes they are back together. I saw them hiding when I had my big fight with Sky." Bloom said giggling at the memory.

They walked back to the entrance into the palace, when Blooms phone rang. She looked at the caller ID and it was Stella. "Stella. Now is not the right time." Bloom said excusing herself and walking a few feet away from where Micheal was standing. "Emergency. Faragonda and Griselda need you and Daphne ASAP!" Stella screamed into the phone. "What! Why? Where do we meet?" Bloom asked in shocked. "She just needs to meet with you guys and said its an emergency. We are on our way to Domino, let's meet by the forest near the palace." Stella said calming herself down a bit. "Got it. See you." And with that Bloom put down her phone and dashed into the palace with Micheal close behind.

-----------------------------
I know it took me forever to update but I had exams plus many projects to finish. The good news is....here's an update! Yay.

I wonder what the emergency is? *nudge nudge, wink wink*

See you until the next chapter and please continue checking out my all about me book for updates, important reminders, sneak peeks and more!

Comment. Vote. Follow.

Tons of Love!
-Thea