3

Bloom ran into Daphne's room looking panicked. Thoren and Daphne stared at her blankly. "Emergency. Are you up for it?" Bloom said walking up to her sister. Daphne stood up from the chair she was sitting and nodded her head. "Lets' go." Daphne was on her way out when Bloom noticed Thoren and his worried look. "I'll take care of her. Stay here with Micheal and Theo." Bloom comforted him giving him a hug, before running after her sister.

As Bloom and Daphne met with the Winx and Specialists in the forest outside her palace, they all noticed how Musa felt distant. "She's been like that all day." Tecna said answering Bloom's unsaid question. For today, they let her be because of more pressing matters. "Today, everyone in Alfea went on the annual field trip. This year, we went to Pyro to be able to harness their full power." Aisha said seriously. Daphne nodded as she understood. "When we got back, Alfea was in ruins." Stella continued off from where Aisha stopped. "That's nothing new." Bloom said wondering what was so important. "That's not all. Faragonda thinks that the people who did this was after us." Musa said speaking up, her voice strain. "Well, the girls were supposed to be left behind, but they snuck onto the bus before it left." Brandon said glaring at the Winx. Bloom and Daphne tried to contain their laughter as this was not the first time they got grounded by Faragonda.

"Then why are you here." Bloom said directed to the guys after containing her laughter. "Saladin sent us, after hearing what had happened. We're supposed to protect you so that you dont use up all your energy." Timmy said pushing up his glasses. Tecna nudged him hard in the arm before glaring at him. "Clearly, you dont need us. But orders are orders." Sky said as everybody else laughed. As their laughter ceased, Bloom and Daphne nodded to each other before Bloom took out her phone. "Thoren, meet us in the training room. Bring Theo and Micheal if you have to." Bloom texted Thoren as they started walking back into the palace.

When they got to the training room, Thoren was already there and had set up. "Hey, Thoren!" Bloom said messing his hair up. As Daphne got Theo from Thoren, she started to explain to him what was happening. "So, what are we doing here?" Micheal asked confused. The Winx and Specialists looked at him and wondered who he was. "To train." Stella said nonetheless, snapping her fingers changing the outfits of the Winx. "Since Daphne can't train, you just watch us." Thoren said making fun of his wife. Daphne stuck her tongue out as everybody started to train. "Let's make this interesting," Nex said with a mischievous smirk on his face. "We will choose a champion to go against your champion." Nex continued addressing the Winx. "Fine, but it has to be in the group." Aisha said accepting. "One champion per group, he/she will compete in all the training activities." Helia said clearing up the rules. "Bloom your up!" Musa said pushing Bloom forward. "That means your are champion Sky, your the best." Timmy said nudging him. As Sky stepped forward, Micheal finally saw who Sky was in person. He wondered to himself what Bloom didn't like about Sky. "If we win you guys have to buy us food after this." Aisha challenged. "Looks like, the girls want a date." Hellia said laughing. When the girls just glared at them they agreed, "Fine, if we win, Bloom has to kiss Sky. On the Lips." Brandon said laughing really hard. Micheal hid his shock, but knew inside Bloom would not agree to that. Before Bloom and Sky could protest, they heard Stella scream yes. Bloom and Sky groaned before they finally went to their positions. "Daph, your referee." Bloom said tossing her a whistle. "First event, Fencing!" And with the blow of the whistle, Bloom and Sky started to fence. And in less than five minutes, Bloom wins. "Come on Sky, your the best swordsman in our school." Helia screamed his disappointment. Micheal was happy on the inside knowing that Bloom would not kiss Sky.

"Next event, hand to hand combat." With another blow of the whistle, Bloom and Sky were at it again, this time Sky made small talk to Bloom. "How many times do I have to say, that kiss meant more to me than you think." Sky said as he tried to throw a punch. Bloom dodged the punch and replied, "Sky, I really think you dont want to hit me. Besides I told you already, I need time." Bloom said throwing a punch, Sky was not able to dodge in time ending up with Bloom hitting him left eye leaving him with a black eye.

As Sky put an Ice pack on his eye, his friends decided to taunt him more. "Guess he doesn't want that kiss." Brandon said laughing really hard. "Well, since Sky can't go, Thoren will replace him."  Riven said leaning on the wall next to the doorway out of the training room. Musa's face lit up when she saw Riven. "Since when were you here." I got a text from Saladin when I got back saying you were here. I got here just in time before you guys started with the first round." Riven explained laughing at Sky and his black eye.
"Hey, Bloom! Kick his butt for me will ya." Daphne screamed. "Hey!" Thoren screamed back. Bloom just laughed it off. The last event was the obstacle course. "Remember, this is worth three points. You have to win this Bloom or else you have to kiss Sky and we will make you pay for the food." Tecna patted Bloom on the back. "No pressure."

Bloom and Thoren took their places and were off at the sound of the whistle. Thoren, who was in better shape, jumped, crawled, and ran through the obstacle course in a breeze making him the winner. As he crossed the finish line, and Bloom followed shortly after, Theo cried. "He doesn't want his father as the winner." Daphne laughed as Theo continued crying.

"Well Done Bloom." King Oritel and Queen Marion said as they came in with Headmasters Saladin and Faragonda. Behind them was the King and Queen of Azure, King Chandraneel and Queen Michelle. Everybody curtsied in front if the royals. "Yes, we need you girls in the best shape to protect yourselves." Faragonda said walking up to Daphne wanting to see Theo for the first time. "Thats's true but now she has to kiss Sky." Stella said all giddy. Everyone in the room laughed as Sky and Bloom grimaced at the thought. Bloom gave Sky a small peck on the lips before turning away blushing. Micheal felt a spark of jealousy in him as everyone continued laughing.

The elders left and now they were all alone. "Now that I've done my bargain. Let me introduce to you Crown Prince Micheal of Azure." Bloom said nudging Micheal to the front. "Now that we've gotten that out of the way, you guys can go on your date now." Bloom said nonchalantly gesturing to her friends and their boyfriends. Everyone was shocked at how Bloom knew. Sky just found out as Bloom said it. "Well, the night me and Sky had the fight, I haven't left the forest completely until I heard you guys scream yes to dating them again. I also saw you out of the corner of my eye when I slapped Sky." Sky turned pink as his friends just knew as well the Bloom had slapped Sky.

--------------
Look who's back with another chapter!

Its not the usual chapter with a huge cliffhanger but its fine. I realized as well that I try to update as much as possible every week. Lmao

In the last 2 chapters...I totally forgot about Riven. If you read my author notes in the past books you can see that this story takes place before season 7 but then Riven never left. Since I forgot about him, I made it look like he went on vacation. You will explore that part in the next chapter, hopefully.

Comment. Vote. Follow.

Love ya!

-Thea