5

"I hate lying to the girls." Faragonda said looking down at the floor. "I know. I feel the same." Saladin muttered as he had a frown etched on his face. "As long as they are safe, that is what matters. We have to sort out this mess before it gets out of hand. We cannot drag them into this. This is our mess and fault." Oritel said with a heavy heart, his voice commanding and serious.

The rest of the day blazed through, they just announced the birth of Theo to the news and said that Daphne is not feeling well to throw a ball in his honor. And with that Bloom continued her planning the summit, while everyone went to their homes to pack.

It was barely sunrise and the Winx and Specialists were out in the gardens of Domino's palace, sitting on the grass talking. Not bothering to think of sleep.

"Are you ready for having no magic and living normally again, Bloom?" Flora asked, concern laced in her voice. All heads turned towards Bloom who had a blank face on. Honestly Bloom was not in the mood, she was deep thought about all the events that happened in the last 24 hours. With a shrug she answered, "Its nothing special, I can feel normal again. Don't get me wrong, I love my princess life and saving the universe stuff but it gets too overwhelming at times."

"Princess Bloom!" A royal guard said approaching the group before bowing and handing a paper to Bloom. Bloom looked around before standing of from the grass, taking the piece of paper. "What does it say?" Stella asked curiously trying to look over Bloom's shoulder.

Blooms face paled as she continued reading what was written. Once she thanked the guard and dismissed him, she turned to the group who was still on the grass. Bloom gave them a small smile that did not reach her eyes until she walking to Daphne and whispered something to her ear. "WHAT!?" Daphne screamed out of shock. Bloom was quick to shush her sister before going to Thoren and repeating the same thing she told Daphne. The rest of the Winx and Specialists eying Bloom carefully and had a worried faces on.

"IF THEY WERE NOT MY IN-LAWS, I WOULD..." Thoren reacted as Bloom and Daphne shushed him. The rest were very curious as to what was wrong. Bloom then went to where Micheal was sitting before whispering something to him.

When Bloom finished his face was in shock. Bloom looked at Daphne and Thoren before nodding. They got up and started walking a bit farther. "Can you guys excuse us first. We have a family matter to talk about. Thanks." Bloom said to her friends were just nodded their head at her. Bloom smiled and walked off to where Daphne, Thoren, and Micheal began talking.

"Family matter my butt." Musa grumbled. "But isn't Micheal not part of the family?" Tecna said wondering. "I feel like Bloom is hiding something." Aisha said crossing her arms in front of her chest. Suddenly Stella smiled so bright and started creating a spell. "Hey!" Timmy said as they started hearing the voices of Bloom, Daphne, Thoren, and Micheal. "This is bad you know. We are eavesdropping on their conversation." Brandon said strictly. "A little snippet wouldn't hurt anybody." Stella smiled broadly before listening to their conversation.

"-I thought it would be like a year or something, not in a couple of months." Daphne said sighing. "I too thought that your parents would give you time before the wedding, you know, to get acquainted." Thoren said sympathy and pity evident in his voice.

As Sky and the others were eavesdropping they had confusion written all over their expressions. "Who's wedding?!" Sky said through gritted teeth. "Shhh." Riven said listening more to the conversation.

"-I mean, Micheal and I dont mind but why couldn't mom and dad tell me in person. While we are still here." Bloom said trailing off with a sigh. "Are you gonna tell them?" Daphne asked concerned. The Winx who were listening knew Daphne was talking about them. "They will be disappointed if you dont." Thoren said with a little comforting smile. "I dont know if I should." Bloom said pulling out her phone receiving a text from a private number.

The Winx felt bad that Bloom was thinking about not telling them, but knew it was her decision. "Excuse me." Bloom said walking farther away from both groups. She opened the text and read it, her body losing color. Im coming for you, Princess. You better tell your sister, her husband, and your friends to stay out of the way so that my plan with you and your dear parents.

The next thing Bloom immediately did was look around. She didn't sense anybody or see anybody. She sighed and put her phone back in her pocket heading towards her sister.

"The ship is ready." Bloom said as if that threat was nonexistent.

Thoren, Bloom, Daphne, and Micheal made their way back to the rest of the group who pretended to not hear anything. "We have to board the ship in 10 minutes." Bloom said feeling a bit weak. "Are you fine Bloom?" Sky asked, taking a step closer to Bloom. Micheal wrapped his arm around Bloom and whispered something to her ear. "We have to talk to you parents before we leave." Blood nodded her head in understanding.

"Let's go say good bye to our parents, they should have a conference meeting and they wouldn't mind us barging in." Bloom said walking into the palace.

Once they were near the throne room, the group heard their parents arguing. "What do you mean your moving the wedding?" King Erendor screamed. "What do you think is going on?" Stella whispered to Bloom. Bloom just shrugged her shoulders before listening some more. "-I wouldn't object but how about the feelings of our children." Queen Luna asked, heavy concern laced in her voice. "This is our mess and we have to fix it. We cannot drag our children into this." Queen Naobi said with determination. "Even if it means lying to them?" King Radius asked feeling bad. "Yes, I fear." Faragonda said with a sigh. "Faragonda and Saladin are here?" Musa asked confused.

Before anybody could respond, Bloom was on fire, literally. Her body was covered with fire because of her enormous anger. Just then, the door also started flaming up. Until it burned down, leaving the parents in the room shocked.

"Children."

-------------------------------------
Hey guys, sorry for the late update.

For this chapter, its not really my writing style where the ex gets jealous and the current bf/gf is possessive but eh.

I started this chapter back in January 7, 2018 but then was only able to finish it now because of the writers block and school work load.

I MIGHT be putting this book on hold, but hopefully it will not happen. I accept chapter ideas and I appreciate it.

Comment. Vote. Follow.

Love you a bunch

-Thea