Chapter 8

Once the sky was completely covered with stars, they went back into their penthouse to get dressed. They had all decided they wanted to go to the fruity music bar and have dinner there.

Everyone took turns taking a shower and they were all thankful for the fact that each room had its own bathroom.

As Bloom was waiting for everyone to finish getting ready, she sat in the living room in a matching pink and blue crop top and skirt with simple white sneakers.

She stood up and made her way to the balcony feeling the cold air around her. She closed her eyes and listened to the waves below her when she heard the door to the balcony open. She opened her eyes to see Micheal next to her looking below.

"Everyone is taking a long time to get ready." Micheal said answering Bloom's silent question.

"Well. Sky likes to take a really long shower. No doubt Flora is making goo-goo eyes with Helia. Stella is obviously choosing out her outfit and modeling her choices for Brandon. Aisha and Nex are probably having some sort of competition again. Tacna and Timmy are most likely adding modification to their gadgets. Im pretty sure Musa and Riven are having a petty argument again. And of course my sister and brother-in-law are busy with Theo." Bloom said nonchalantly. Obviously used to the way her friends act.

"Woah! You really know them." Micheal said shocked at Bloom's statement.

"It does not make sense why you won't tell them we are engaged." Micheal continued with sympathy.

Bloom shrugged. She did not know herself why she is not telling her friends. She was deep in thought looking at the ocean below when Micheal broke her thought.

"Speaking of engaged. I think we need to make it official."

Bloom looked at Micheal and saw him hand her a simple not over the top engagement ring.

"Micheal-" Bloom said teary-eyed. "You didn't have to. How long have you had it?"

Micheal slipped on the ring to Bloom's left ring finger before he answered her.

"When my parents told me I was betrothed to you, they gave me this ring to give to you." He replied still holding Bloom's hand.

Bloom suddenly leaned in and hugged Micheal, surprising him.

————

After their moment on the balcony, Micheal and Bloom went back into the living room hand in hand. Everyone was in the kitchen part in a huddle obviously discussing something.

Bloom cleared her throat getting everyone's attention. They all looked at her and she noticed her hand was still interlocked with Micheal's hand and let go, hiding her left hand behind her.

"Are we ready?" Bloom asked breaking the awkward silence in the room.

"Yeah. Just waiting for Daphne and Thoren." Stella answered questioningly.

"We're hear." Daphne said making her way down the stairs holding Theo with Thoren trailing behind her.

They all made their way to the lobby of their apartment building talking amongst each other when Thoren noticed Bloom's ring.

"Bloom. Did Micheal give that to you?" Thoren asked gaining Daphne's attention making them stop and let the others go ahead.

"Yeah. I need your help to cover it up from you know who." Bloom said looking at the group walking ahead.

"I still don't get why you wont tell them but sure." Daphne said giving her sister a warm smile and a hug.

—————

"Woah!" Micheal said as they entered the Fruity Music Bar.

"Looks the same to me." Riven said with a shrug. Musa nudged him in the elbow for that comment.

The girls squealed when they saw a familiar pink haired girl walk over to them.

"Roxy!" The Winx all ran to Roxy giving her a group hug.

"Its nice to see you too, but I seriously cannot breathe." Roxy said giving a slight smile. They all released Roxy and shared a laugh.

"Professor." Roxy said teasing Daphne while playing with Theo a bit.

"Come on Roxy. We are not in Alfea and besides Im on leave." Daphne said smiling at Roxy.

"Yes Ma'am." Roxy said continuing to joke.

"Better stop that before I decide to give you detention." Daphne replied in a half-playful, half-serious mode.

"Sorry." Roxy finally gave up.

Bloom then walked over to Micheal to introduce him to Roxy.

"Roxy, this is my friend Micheal. Micheal, this is Roxy. She is a fellow student at Alfea and the daughter of the owner here and the queen of the earth fairies." Bloom said introducing them to each other.

"Nice to meet you." Roxy said shaking his hand.

"Boys." Roxy said nodding her head acknowledging the specialists.

They all walked to the table that is right in front of the stage and sat down.

"Ill get you guys the usual?" Bloom asked around the table.

Bloom was replied with yeahs and yes before she walked towards the bar area.

"Ill help you Bloom." Micheal said running after Bloom.

When Bloom and Micheal were out of earshot, Roxy started getting curious.

"So how long has that been happening." Roxy asked looking at Bloom and Micheal.

"Umm..." Everyone was trying to think of an answer before Daphne cut in.

"Not long" She answered giving a sly smile.

"Hey!" Bloom and Micheal walked up cutting Roxy off before she could ask anymore questions. Bloom gave out the drinks and sat down between Sky and Micheal. While, Roxy left to go around and do her job.

------
Long time, no see.

Sorry for the super long wait. I know this is not very long, but I just wanted to put something out there because it has been almost 7 months (I think) since the last update.

Anyway how do you like it? It does have less drama than the previous chapter but I promise the next chapter will be very dramatic.

Comment. Vote. Follow.

Love ya!
-Thea