Chapter 9

"Jason?!" Musa suddenly screamed in the middle of gossiping with her friends when she spotted the familiar light blonde hair and white suit. Jason turned around upon hearing his name and saw Musa right away. Musa ran up and hugged Jason before she noticed a little boy next to him.

"Who is this?" Musa said extending her hand to the boy who couldn't be more than 5 years old.

"My name is Jake." The boy said timidly, shaking Musa's hand.

Musa then remembered the people behind her starring at the exchange.

"Oh. Jason you remember the gang right? This is Bloom's sister Daphne, Daphne's husband Thoren, their son Theo, and Bloom's friend Micheal." Musa said introducing everyone.

A round of hi and hey went around before Jason spoke.

"You guys better do something on that stage." Jason joked pointing at the stage by the front of the restaurant.

The Winx huddled right after Jason joked. The rest of the group just laughed at them knowing how they always do that.

"Ready?" Aisha said loudly before everyone nodded.

Stella was about to snap her fingers and change her outfit before Tecna grabbed her hand.

"Stella, remember we have to live without magic." Tecna said almost scolding Stella.

"Oops. Sorry" Stella said sheepishly with her cheeks turning a slight pink tone.

"Let's just perform in our outfits now." Flora said taking the spotlight off Stella.

The girls walked on stage and picked up the instruments. Once they started playing the intro of the song, they got the whole restaurant's attention. Roxy was standing behind the bar area, leaning on the counter getting ready to savor the Winx's performance.

________

"That was amazing!" Roxy screamed running on stage once the Winx were done performing.

"Thanks Roxy." Flora said all smiles as they all hugged.

"Hey Bloom. I can't help but notice your ring. Where did you get it? Its gorgeous." Brandon said as he hugged Stella when they were off the stage.

Everyone looked at Bloom's finger and noticed the serious engagement ring on her hand.

"Well um..." Bloom did not know what to say. She looked over at Daphne for some help, when Thoren cut in.

"That's a ring I gave Daphne. Bloom borrowed it because she said it goes with her outfit." Thoren said making up something on the spot.

Bloom knew that lie would not pass since it was so obvious that Daphne was wearing her ring.

"I admire you for being so good at lying Thoren but that is not a ring you would give Daphne." Sky said in a bored tone as a pang of jealousy hit him.

"I did not lend her the ring because I decided I wanted to wear it." Daphne said nudging Thoren a bit before showing her hand.

"Yeah, um, this is a family heirloom that my parents gave before we left." Bloom said as she looked at Micheal who had a sympathetic smile.

"Sure Bloom. Whatever you say." Timmy said pulling Tecna away to a secluded area.

Bloom sat down on her seat feeling dizzy. She put her head in her hands and closed her eyes taking a few deep breathes.

"You okay Bloom?" Daphne asked sitting next to her.

Bloom just nodded and looked up at her sister. Bloom gave a weak smile before taking a sip if her drink.