Chapter 6

"Children!" The adults said clearly surprised.

Everybody was walking back the way they came, trying to calm Bloom down.

"We were just going to say goodbye. The ship is ready." Sky said before joining everyone else.

The adults were just dumbstruck gaping at the retreating group. King Radius cleared his throat, gaining the attention of the other royals and the headmasters.

"I believe we should bid them goodbye outside." King Radius said walking out the room and heading outside.

By the time they got there, The Boys were already on board while the girls were getting a bit of fresh air.

"I'm sorry I freaked out in there." Bloom said sympathetically.

"Its alright. Lets just get on board and leave." Tecna said comforting Bloom.

"Yeah. Before a group of people end up disturbing us." Musa said leading the way up the ship.

Daphne walked behind the girls and went to her parents.

"We will be back in a month." Daphne addressed her parents to which they responded with a small nod and smile.

The ship departs Domino on its way to Earth.

The guys are playing cards, Bloom and Daphne play with Theo, and the rest of the girls were doing their own thing.

"Where will we be staying?" Musa wonders out loud catching everyone's attention.

"Well, we have a small penthouse for all of us to stay in. It has a beach view and a pool and its own gym and studio." Bloom said standing up from her seat.

_______

Once they arrived on Earth, they all quickly got their stuff and ran to the building of their penthouse apartment.

Daphne held the keys in her hand and opened the door. They all walked in the double doors awestruck at the beauty of the place.

Once they walked in to the open concept living room there was a flatscreen tv on the eggshell color wall. The kitchen was huge with all stainless steal amenities and lots of counter space. There was a huge rectangular dark wood color dining table between the two rooms. There was glass stairs leading up to the second floor. At the end of the room, there was a teal blue curtain matching the theme of seaside. The curtain led to a wide balcony with a small bench, chairs, and a simple coffee table. On the other side there was a small pool and jacuzzi.

After exploring the first floor place, they all sat in the living room to discuss their sleeping arrangements.

"Well I think, I should get the master bedroom." Stella beamed while everyone sighed.

"Stella. There are only four bedrooms including the master bedroom." Tecna said.

"I think Daphne and Thoren should get the Master bedroom." Aisha said making everyone look at the small family.

"Fine. But that means you all have to group yourselves into four with one group having five. Good luck." Thoren said taking his wife and son to their room to unpack.

"I DIBS WITH BLOOM!" Sky and Micheal said at the same time.

While Bloom facepalmed, everyone looked at the two boys with a sly smile making them red as a tomato.

"Well how about this. We will follow whoever our roommate is then the boys just follow where their girlfriend is." Flora said as a compromise.

"Okay so that means, Tecna, Timmy, Riven and I in one room." Musa said leading the way to their room.

"Aisha, Nex, Brandon, and I in another room." Stella said before skipping to her room.

"And that leaves us in the last room." Bloom said addressing Flora, Helia, Sky, and Micheal.

They all headed upstairs to the second floor, where all the rooms are located.

The second floor was as luxurious as the first floor. There was a common hallway between all the rooms. And at the end of the hallway was a small ladder and a small hatch on the ceiling. Each room had a label of which room is which.

As they all unpacked and explored the place some more, before they decided to go to the private beach just in front of the building of their penthouse apartment.

--------
Hey guys!!! Its my birthday today and I decided to put this out of hiatus. Yay!!!!

I wonder what is on the third floor. I feel kinda scared tbh. 😂

Lots of Love ❤️

-Thea

Comment.💭 Vote.👍🏻 Follow.⭐️