Chapter 7

Everyone was enjoying their time at the beach doing laughing and having fun.

Aisha, Micheal, Brandon, Nex, Riven, Thoren, and Sky were having a kinda friendly competition to see who surfed the best. With Musa, Stella, Timmy, Daphne (and Theo), Tecna, Helia, and Flora cheering them on. While Bloom just sat under an umbrella, wearing a pair of jeans and a shirt to cover the cute swimsuit that Stella made her wear.

Bloom was thinking about the threat that she received before leaving Domino and who it could have possibly come from.

Suddenly a splash of cold water drenched Bloom and brought her out of her thoughts.

"Agh!" Bloom screamed immediately and stood up from her spot on the sand. Looking down at her wet clothes.

"That's what you get for staying in those clothes and not paying attention to us." Musa said giggling.

Bloom looked up and saw that Daphne and Aisha were right in front of her and were holding a huge pale of water. While Stella was standing next to them. Everyone else was behind the three girls and Thoren was now holding Theo.

They were all laughing at the scene in front of them. Once the laughter died down, Flora got Bloom a towel as Bloom turned and took of her wet clothes, leaving her dressed in a partially wet swimsuit.

Bloom was wearing a pastel pink and blue striped halter top bra and matching bikini. Though the rest of the Winx were in similar outfits, Stella decided that since there are 2 guys interested in her she should take advantage of the attention, and thus she got the cuter one.

"See I told you, you look cute." Stella said beaming from ear to ear at her friend.

"Totally." Tecna said agreeing.

"And besides there are 2 guys who can't take their eyes of you." Thoren said whispering in Bloom's ear. Suddenly Bloom didn't feel so insecure and she felt heat rising in her cheeks.

She looked over at the direction of Sky and Micheal. And she suddenly felt more heat rise to her cheeks because they were indeed checking her out. Bloom felt red as a tomato.

"Bloom?"

Bloom recognized the voice and turned around only to find her other ex.

"Andy." Bloom said hugging him, he hugged back. The group behind Bloom noticed the way Sky and Micheal were glaring at Andy.

"Andy, I believe you have met the gang." Bloom said referring to the Winx and Specialists. They all waved at each other with a smile.

"And, this is my sister Daphne, my brother in law Thoren, and my friend Micheal." They all waved as well.

"Nice to see you guys again. What are you doing here? I thought you guys were going to college abroad?" Andy asked sticking his hands into his pockets.

"We are. Its just that we are on vacation. But I could ask you the same thing." Aisha said.

With a shrug of his shoulders, Andy replied. "Well, as a matter of fact, Im here to meet with Mitzi. She moved out of her parents and now lives in this fancy apartment over here, its been about two weeks already. She's kinda angry that somebody bought the penthouse apartment that she wanted." Andy pointed to the same apartment building the group lives in.

As if on cue, Mitzi came out in an overexposed body hugging red dress and matching wedges. She walked over to Andy and gave him a kiss.

The Winx were just standing there, staring at the exchange.

"Oh," Mitzi realized that the Winx were their. "What are you doing here?" Mitzi said glaring at everyone.

"Well, as we explained to your boyfriend, we are on vacation." Stella said stressing the word boyfriend.

"Well, not boyfriend anymore. Now fiancé." Mitzi said showing her left hand. On her hand was a huge diamond on her ring finger.

"Let's go." Mitzi said dragging Andy away not wanting to continue talking to them.

"Where were we?" Bloom said with a mischievous grin on her face. With that everyone bolted in separate directions running away from Bloom.

Bloom let out a small laugh and sat down. She was admiring the view as it was almost sunset.

"Boo!"  Micheal said behind Bloom.

Bloom smiled as he sat down to her right. "It's beautiful." Bloom said admiringly at the sunset.

"Yeah really is." Micheal said looking at Bloom. Bloom blushed.

"Hey." Sky said taking a seat next to Micheal.

Suddenly, Daphne took a seat next to Bloom. With her husband and son next to her.

The rest of the Winx and Specialists sat next to everyone and admired the horizon in front of them.

"Hey Sky," Bloom said leaning over. "I forgive you." She said with a smile.

"Thanks." Sky said and smiled back.

They sat in peace till the sun went down completely and the stars were shining brightly in the sky.

--------
Hey guys!

Soooo. I still wonder what is on the third floor. I also wonder if they will go out of town.

Comment. Vote. Follow.

Love ya!

-Thea