Chapter 13

As Bloom slowly woke up, she took in her surroundings. Musa was in a corner with a sleeping Theo in her arms. Michael and Stella were by her bedside looking worried. Aisha, Tecna, Flora, and Sky were on the floor in a circle with papers scattered around. The rest of the specialists were nowhere in sight.

"Bloom!" Stella shouted gathering the attention of everyone. Bloom sat up and leaned on her headboard. Everyone was now around her bed. The memories of the events before she fainted rushed back into her mind. "How long was I out?" She asked, her voice hoarse. 

Michael was quick to grab a glass of water. "Drink up, Princess." He said handing Bloom the glass. Bloom tensed at the choice of words from Michael but accepted the glass nonetheless. "A few hours." Flora said answering Bloom's question with a comforting smile. 

"Where are the other guys?" Bloom asked after putting the glass down on the table next to her bed. "They went to look for your family." Michael replied. Bloom thought she saw a little glint of a smirk on his face but he quickly went back to a blank expression before Bloom could take another look. 

"Can you please go get me something to eat, Michael?" Bloom asked looking sweetly at him. With a nod, he left the room.

Grabbing her phone, Bloom sent a message to the rest of the specialists. "When the rest of the guys get here, can you cast a soundproof barrier around the room Tecna?" Bloom asked putting her phone away. 

As the rest of the guys came barging into the room, they had frantic looks on their faces. Looking around the room, all they saw were baffled faces, while Bloom quietly giggled from her place on the bed. All looks were then pointed at Bloom. "Why did you say that?" Riven whined while Brandon stared at his phone rereading the text. The others wore looks of embarrassment.

"It does not matter now. Please lock the door" Bloom said ending her giggle fit. With a nod at Tecna, a light green sound proof barrier went up around the room. With the barrier up, the door locked, and being in the company of close friends, Bloom felt safe and spilled out her thoughts.

"What did you guys find among the papers?" Bloom asked. Sky tensed a little before looking at a couple pieces of paper in his hand. Bloom did not notice that before, but before she could ask, Sky handed it to her. It was filled with her mother's handwriting with wedding plans. The next page contained another handwriting she did not recognize with more wedding plans. The last page was a blank wedding certificate. Scanning the papers again, Bloom concluded that the reason she was called back home was to get married. Flora walked up to Bloom and handed her another set of papers. This time it talked about their mission. These were letters from Headmistress Faragonda and Saladin to the King and Queen of Domino. "It contains details about our mission and your wedding. This was the most recent letter sent." Aisha summarized he contents of the letter. Bloom looked through them and found something not adding up. "The mission..." she trailed off. "Yeah. It was fake for them to get to the bottom of it. They wanted to move up your wedding to Michael to protect Domino once they realized they could not find the real threat." Tecna continued on.

Bloom was deep in thought. She tried to organize her thoughts, until it hit her. "I know what the threat is! Rather, a who." Bloom realized. She gestured for the group to come closer. She told them everything she knew, the text, the writing on the table earlier, the way Michael addressed her earlier, the way he kept pushing her about the wedding when they were back on Earth. The threat was right in front of them the whole time. They anticipated the enemy's next move and came up with a fool proof plan.

"It needs to be Sky. Eraklyon has the resources, if ever, and the rest of us are all in a serious relationship." Nex spoke. With a silent sigh, Sky agreed. "Who will officiate the whole thing?" Sky asked crossing his arms.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dun dun dun.....Cliff hanger.

Probably from my choice of words you all know what's about to go down. If you don't, try to keep up or just wait for the next/last chapter. You read that right. The next chapter is going to be the last. Sad and happy tears are permitted. The next chapter will round out my Winx Club fanfic series and probably be my last fanfic book ever. The future is sure unknown, but right now I really want to venture out to original stories and original characters.

Anyways, this chapter may be short and may have taken a little longer to update, but I hope it was worth it. I am quite busy now that I have a lot going on, so the next update may be a while. You can always read/reread my books while waiting. I hope I an get it out soon. For sure it won't be a whole month before the next update tho.

Stay safe and wash your hands people.

Comment. Vote. Follow.

I still love you, don't worry

-Thea