Chapter 12

Bloom woke up with a grin on her face. The pajama party lasted almost the whole night before Daphne scolded the girls for staying up too late and waking Theo up.

Looking around the room, Bloom noticed everyone was still passed out. They were all in the living room scattered about. The sun shone brightly into the room, indicating it was almost noon time. With a yawn, Bloom made her way to the kitchen. Daphne and Thoren were by the island counter feeding Theo. Bloom smiled softly at them before getting herself a glass of water and leaning on the counter across the island from the small family.

"What did you party animals do all night?" Thoren asked cheekily.

Bloom didn't have enough energy to reply, so she gave him a small shrug. Before Daphne could say anything, Bloom's phone rang.

"Hello?" Bloom spoke into the phone, not bothering to check the caller ID.

"Bloom. You all need to go back to Domino. NOW!" Queen Marian's voice held a sense of urgency.

Panic filled Bloom's thoughts as she felt her legs go weak. The phone in her hand fell to the floor as she collected herself. Daphne sensed something was wrong and sprinted to her sister.

"We need to leave for Domino." Bloom said, her voice lacking of any emotion.

Waking everyone up and packing their stuff took almost three hours. By the time they boarded the ship, everyone was sick and tired of hearing Stella complain about practically everything.

They reached Domino before the day ended. The first thing they noticed was a large increase of guards around the palace. Once they got off the ship, the group was escorted to the throne room and left alone.

"I am so glad you are here." Queen Marion's soft voice greeted them.

The group walked further into the room and noticed King Oritel was nowhere to be seen. The once bright and great room was now turned to some sort of war room. Papers were scattered around the floor, a huge wooden table was sat in the middle of the room.

"What happened? What is happening? Where's dad?" Bloom said, her voice laced with concern.

Daphne walked towards the table and suddenly writings appeared on the empty table. "Uh, guys!" Daphne said, catching everyone's attention. As everyone approached the table, words slowly started carving itself into the wood.

You have been warned, Princess

Bloom visibly paled remembering the anonymous message sent to her not so long ago.

"Which princess?" Stella wondered out loud. Everyone looked around for more clues and wondered which princess the writing could be referring too.

Bloom looked around the room. Her mother was nowhere to be found. "Mom!" Bloom called out. No response.

Everyone went around the room once more, this time looking for the Queen of Domino. When they met back at the table, Thoren was missing. Bloom panicked. Sensing the difference in Bloom's demeanor, Sky came up behind her.

"Are you okay?" He whispered softly into her ear.

Bloom shook her head. "This is all my fault." She said softly. Immediately all eyes were on her. "This is all my fault. I should have listened to the warning." Bloom spoke louder. Her skin grew paler every minute.

"Who's warning?" Flora asked worried. Before Bloom could answer, she fell. Before she could hit the floor, Sky caught her. Her skin was now white.

"What do we do Daphne?" Aisha asked. When no reply came, everyone noticed Daphne was missing too.

"Daphne's gone." Musa voiced, her tone was filled with fear.

With Bloom passed out and the Royal Family of Domino missing, the girls needed to decide what to do.

"I can look around here for clues." Tecna said crouched on the floor looking at the papers scattered.

"I'll help you." Aisha addressed Tecna. "Sky, please bring Bloom to her room. Stella, Flora, and Micheal will go with you." Aisha continued on, her voiced was filled with authority as the Princess of Andros side of her kicked in.

"Musa, you and the rest of the guys get Theo and meet us in Bloom's room. It's better that most of us are together." Stella screamed back as she started towards Bloom's room.

———————————————————————————————
Hi everyone!

Sorry this update took a while. The first half of 2020 has been really complicated to say the least. I hope you all are doing well and staying indoors. Please continue to maintain social distancing and wash your hands.

This chapter was a little easier to write. I have such a fun idea for the next chapter which will make up for the boringness of this chapter.

I may have 1 or 2 more chapters left in this book before I officially close of my fanfic days (at least for now) and focus on more serious writing.

I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Comment. Vote. Follow.

You know I still love ya,
-Thea