Chapter 11

Feeling the sun shine through the window of her room, Bloom sat up and took in her surroundings, suddenly remembering the events from the night before. She could not pinpoint the voice that were downstairs and felt like she could just throw up at the growing headache she had.

Getting up, Bloom walked groggily into the kitchen to get herself a glass of water when it finally hit her, she realized who was downstairs. Thinking about rushing back up the stairs, she heard someone call her.

"Bloom." Vanessa said softly.

Bloom walked towards her mother slowly taking into account the people in the room. The Winx and Daphne were seated holding a cup, of what looked like coffee, each. Their faces held a feeling of sadness.

"Morning." Bloom said warily looking at her friends.

The tension in the room was high and Vanessa felt out of place. Clrearing her throat, she walked out and left the girls in silence. Nobody spoke anything, not a word. Bloom continued to stand in front of her friends not showing any emotion on her face. When Bloom turned back and was about to head up the stairs, Daphne cleared her throat. Bloom turned her head slowly, raising her eyebrow silently questioning what they wanted. Bloom sat down and motioned for them to speak.

"Bloom, I- er we are sorry." Stella said croakily. It looked like she was on the verge of tears.

"No. Im sorry." Bloom said smiling up to Stella and placing her hand on top of Stella's. "I should have told you." She continued

"You didn't have to tell us anything." Aisha said placing her hand on top of Bloom's.

"Yeah, it wasn't our business." Tecna said with a small smile, placing her hand on top of Aisha's.

"We are still here to support you no matter what." Flora said placing her hand on top of Tecna's.

"We will always be the Winx Club." Musa said cheerily, putting her own hand on top of Flora's.

The girls suddenly burst into laughter and smiles. They only stopped when they heard a click sound and saw a small flash.

"Oops." Daphne said obviously caught trying to take a picture of the girls.

They looked at each other before bursting into laughter once again.

———— ———— ———— ———

Entering the apartment, the girls saw the picture of chaos in-front of them. Sky, Thoren, and Micheal were trying to calm down a hysteric Theo while Riven, Rex, and Timmy were cooking, or at least attempting to, while Helia and Brandon were trying to clean up some of the mess.

Hurrying to her husband, Daphne grabbed Theo and proceeded to calm him down. Bloom then took this as an opportunity to escape for a while. She went to the sliding doors and out to the balcony. Holding onto the railing, she took a deep breath clearing her mind of distractions and focusing on her own well being. She was too busy taking in the fresh air and the bird's eye view of Gardenia when someone took up a spot next to her.

"Looks like you're all friends again." The voice cut off Bloom's trance.

Looking back at her friends and the familiar scene happening, she flashed a simple smile at Micheal, silently telling him everything was okay. Taking his hand in hers, they walked further into the living room to join in whatever fun the rest of the group was up to. Bloom tried to ignore the feeling of Micheal's hand in hers, it didn't have the same spark it had when she held Sky's.

"I say this calls for a-" Stella screamed standing up from the couch. "PAJAMA PARTY!" The rest of the Winx finish with giggles.

———————————————————————————————
Hey yall!

Sorry for the short chapter and the long wait. It has been really hectic the past few months since I last updated. I had to deal with 10th grade and all its stress, not to mention competitions and drama. I

I honestly cannot believe its been almost a year since I last updated. I truly am sorry. To be honest, I don't really have the same love for Winx Club now like I did when I wrote my first book (which is cringeworthy). I try to write but my imagination takes me nowhere. I had been writing this chapter since June 2019 and it has taken me sooooo long to create one. Don't worry tho, I will finish this book. But, it might be a long shot that I will write another Winx Fanfic or any other Fanfic for that matter. We shall see. Right now, being bored out of my mind in community quarantine, my main focus is finishing this book and writing more chapters for my other stories for WritesThea . Who knows what the future holds? Right now, just stay safe and await more chapter because you will be getting more chapter in the next 2 months than in the whole 2019. And to think, I started this story in 2017 and it will take me 3 years to finish hahahaaha.

Comment. Vote. Follow.

Love yall and stay safe!
-Thea