Chapter 3

(I'm not dead, yay)
Tords POV

Tom passed out in my arms. I began panicking. I sit down quickly and check on his wound, nothing.

"Matt! What did you do?!" I asked frantically.

"Oh nothing, I just put a little spell on him." Matt grined.

"Why?!"

"I was bored."

"The fuck Matt! Undo it!" I demeaned.

"Why? What is this person to you? They're distracting you from your duties my lord."

"Just do it, NOW! Thats an order." I shouted. Tears pricked at the edges of my eyes. Why was I so concerned about him.

"Fine, that spell can get dangerous anyways." Matt waved his hand and a puff of blue smoke left Tom's mouth and he started coughing but he stayed asleep.

"Why isn't he waking up?!" I panicked.

"Chill, he's going to stay asleep for awhile. I'm going to go find Edd, bye." Matt put a leaf on his head and a light purple smoke cloud poofed and Matt turned imto his raccoon dog form and ran onto the bushes.

I looked at Tom, he was so peacefull. He was so beautiful. His lips looked so kissable, his hair was as soft as silk, and a body to die for. Best of all,  he was full of kindness and wonder.

I stood up and walked back to Tom's room. He was surprisingly light.

I tucked Tom in. He's so peacefull. I lean down and kissed his forhead. He smiled, I did too. I stood up and left the room. Matt's right, I have been away from my work for a bit.

"My dads are going to kill me." I groan as I leave the room. 'Ill get Edd to look after Tom while I work- you know what I shouldn't baby him, he'll be fine... I hope.'

I walk into my room and sit down on my knees at my table. I buried my face in my hands and chuckled.

"C-calm down Tord, he'll be fine. Nothing can hurt him here. Focus on work." I sigh and scrible on my paper with my brush. I just can't help but worry for me reason, there's no reason to worry!

I groan, I'm never going to be able to get my work done like this.

Tom's POV

I woke up in the same room again. Maybe it's mine but I'm not sure. I sat up and checked my wound, no blood. I sighed and pushed my self up. I stood on one foot and slowly put my other foot down.

No pain. I gradually put more weight on it, still no pain. I took a step and didnt fall.

I sat down and removed the bandages on my leg. Nothing but a large scar.

"How did it heal so fast?" I asked myself. I tossed the bandages in the garbage and walked out of the room. I  looked around and saw a couple of people working.

I walked around the large palace, it was so pretty. I found my way to a grass feild barely outside the inner walls. The grass felt amazing on my bare feet. It was so beautiful, it was hard to imagine I was still inside the palace.

I saw kids playing soccer a little bit away. They kicked the ball twards me and it rolled up to my feet. A little boy ran up to me.

"Do you wanna play with us?" He asked with a smile, his dog tail waging. I smiled back.

"Sure, but I've never played before, so go easy on me." I winked.

"YAY!" The little boy grabbed my hand and the ball and walked me over to his friends.