Preview

A palace rested on a hill over looking a village. In it there was a lord, no wife or children. Or so the viligers thought.

The lord did have a son, but he hid him away, only a few of the servents even knew he existed. The reason he was hidden away was because of his eyes, they were black as night.

He was born on a stormy night, the lords wife was having complications with labor. The lord had to watch his wife suffer as his child and wife's life was on the line. Hours passed and a cry was heard. Unfortunately, the wife wasn't strong enough to live through it and passed on.

The lord, just having lost the most important thing in the world to him, looked at the child who had made his wife lose her life. The baby was oddly silent, almost as if they were morning the loss of his mother. The lord had already prepared a room for the child and placed him on the bed and left him there to sleep.

The next morning the lord checked on the chiled who he named Thomas, a name decided by his wife. The baby was awake. The lord took one look at them before despising them. The eyes.

From then on only the select few servants would raise Tom and teach him how to be kind to all and pure. The lord wanted nothing to do with, what he called 'An Abomination', so Tom had never met his father, or knew what the lord had in store for him.

(Actual words and I'm not changing the actual chapter)