Chapter 14

Tord's POV

I felt my eyes flutter open, I had a little headache. I woke up facing Tom, he was naked and so was I....

SHIT! DID WE-

I looked at his neck, little bruises and a deep bite, the mate bite. Oh god, he's going to be so angry at me when he gets up.

Tom eyes flickerd a little before they opened tierdly. He looked at me before flushing red. He covered himself with the blanket. I grabbed the blanket and moved it away from his face. I looked at him with half lidded eyes.

I went to cup his cheek, "I'm sorry."

Tom grabbed my hand and gave me a warm hearted smile, "It's fine, it was bound to happen eventually. We are mates for life aren't we?"

I smiled and pulled him close. I kissed his forehead. Tom moved his head up and kissed me in the lips. I sat up and went over Tom as he wrapped his arms around my neck. I snuck my hand under Tom's head and deepened the kiss. I liked Tom's lower lip, asking for an entrance. He gladly obliged.

There was a knock at our door. Tom and I both immidatly froze in our places.

"Boys, are you up yet?" Pa asked.

I pulled away and answered, "Y-yah!"

"Well we need you two to get out here quickly!"

"K!"

I stood up and pulled Tom up with me. We quickly grabbed our outfits and ran out the door. Tom had a bit of a limp, so Tord had Tom lean on him.

Dad and pa lead use to the banquet hall. It was filled with people who attended the party last night. I looked at the crowd and I saw another Emperor Dragon like me. Something in the back of my head immediately put on alarms, but I kept myself calm by leaning on Tom. As long as he's with me I can keep him safe.

I looked at the crowd of people, I felt a person's glare. I guess Tom felt it too because he had a shiver go down his spine. I Immediately looked for the culprit, and saw Hannah staring at Tom. She Looked a little different today, her hair was a bit messy.

We made eye contact before I looked away. She probably had sex with one of the guests. It happens every year after all.

I turned my attention to Tom, he looked a little sick. I pulled him a little closer and he gave me a tired smile. I snuggled him a little before I led him to food.

I think Tom was hungry for once, he ate his entire bowl of rice and he asked me if I could have some of my fish. I gladly gave him some and feed him some sweets.

*Time skip*
3rd person POV

Tom said he had to go to the bathroom before he quickly ran off. This made Tord pace around the courtyard. The other emperor dragon went up to Tord.

"Prince Tord, are you alright?" He asked.

I flinched at the sight of him, I did my best to stay in control.

"I appreciate the concern, but I would walk away if I were you. Us Emperor dragons are territorial after all when we have a mate in the aria." I grab my hands.

"Oh yeah, sorry. Didn't know you had a mate." He said before walking away.

I sighed and thought about Tom, he seemed to be sick. I saw Tom walking back over when he was greeted by the other emperor dragon. I felt my eye twitch a bit. I started walk over when I was stopped by FREAKING Hannah. I was stressed out enough.

"Well hello there Tord. How has the festival been for you." She asked with a seductive tone, that wasn't going to work on me.

"Fine, go away."

She gasped as I pushed past her. I just wanted my blue boy. The Emperor dragon's tail started to slither towards Toms leg. I started to growl and I walked faster. Tom saw me and smiled as he walked over to me. I sped up and met him, hugging him tightly.

I growled at the emperor dragon. I think he realized his mistake. I checked all over Tom, making sure he was okay. I kissed him but I pulled back quickly, being pushhed back by Tom.

"You don't want to do that, I threw up in the bathroom." Tom explaine.

"What?! Why?"

"I'm not sure, upset tummy maybe?" Tom shruged it off.

"Hmmm." I nuzzled into Tom's soft hair, "I really hope you aren't sick, we don't have anything to treat humans."

"Good thing I'm not entirely human." Tom smiled.

I smiled a bit, "I guess."

I picked Tom up and walked away from the crowd and kissed his neck. A soft sound came from him. I moved up a little and kissed his jaw line.

"Toooord~" Tom moaned as his legs curled around my waist, "W-we're in public..."

I walked farther away from the crowd and kissed Tom on his collar bone as I pinned him from the wall. I gave him little nips here and there. Tom let oun soft noises.

"Tord? Where did you go?" Someone called out.

I lifted up my head and looked behind me. It was dad. Shiiiiiiiii-

3rd person POV

Paul gazed at the seen before him. His son was pinning his mate to a wall. Tom had many bite marks on his neck and further down.

"Tord! We're near the crowd!" Paul shouted, "Do you want the possible enemy to know that you have a mate!?"

Tord gently set Tom down and wrapped his tail around Tom's waist. Tom coverd his neck with his kimono.

"Now, let's get back to the festival." Paul sighed.

Tord nodded and exstended his hand, an offer to take Tom's hand. Tom took it and they walked back to the courtyard where all the people were.