Chapter 5

3rd person POV

Dreams are a funny thing to Tom. He rarely has them, when he does he eather has wonderful dreams that sometimes predict the future or has terrible nightmares. No in between.

Right now, Tom was having a good dream..... for a moment.

*In the dream*

Tom's POV

I walked around a field of golden grass. I was all alone. I kept walking, I didn't know why. Time was an illusion here.

A structure came into view. I walk towards it, wanting to know what it was. I saw sunshine red within the structure, it's shined like a brilliant large Ruby. I was so intrigued.

I carefully stepped across the newly-formed Cobblestone path. I began to sing a song, not knowing where it came from.

"I could never find the right way to tell you.

Have you noticed I've been gone?

Cause I left behind the home that you made me

But I will carry it alone

Mm, cause it's a long way forward

So trust in me

I'll give them shelter like you've done for me

And I know, I'm not alone

You'll be watching over us

Until you're gone."

I skipped alone the steps and ran into the house.

"When I'm older I'll be silent beside you

I know words won't be enough

And we won't need to know our names or our faces

But they will carry on for us

Mm, cause it's a long way forward

So trust in me

I'll give them shelter like you've done for me

And I know, I'm not alone

You'll be watching over us

Until you're gone."

I  walked through the broken doorways. It all seemed so familiar, like I've been here for years. A room had a unfinished painting in the corner. I walked closer, song in my mind coming to a stop, leaving a eary silence.

The sky turnd to night as clouds started to form. Bolts of electricity shot through the clouds. The walls crumbled as I herd the faintest voice.

"It's okay Tommy."

Mei....

Black tears started flowing from my voids-like eyes. I collapse to the ground, landing on my knees.

I reverted back to a young age, still crying my heart out.

"I miss my moms, I miss the workers who treated me like their own, I wish my father didn't wish for me to die!" I cryed out.

No one could help me as I fell into a dark hole of thoughts the would kill. The weather became more violent as the thoughts got darker. I heard foot steps get closer as I cryed,

they weren't human.

I looked up and saw a monster with fine black fur, purple horns, and one black eye that matched my own. The body structure was much like a wolf, but it was much larger.

I couldn't move, we stared in each others eye's. It walked closer to me. I saw stars in it's eyes. The loud weather stoped and everything froze.

The monster's tail snapped around as it came closer. It stopped moving and looked up in the sky.

The sky had cleared, the stars were visible. The monster nugged me, it chirped, trying to tell me something.I looked at them. It drawed in the dirt.

'WAKE UP'

The world faded away leaving me and the monster. It disapperd after licking me. The transparent ground gave out beneath me and I fell into the endless void.

*End of dream*
Still Tom's POV

I woke up screaming. I swiftly sat up and loomed around, I was still at Tord's palace in my room. I shakaly sighed. I heard my door quickly slide open behind me. I turn around.

It was Tord breathing heavily. He had a worried expression on his face. He walked to me and kneeled down. He pulled me in to a strong hug.

"Why are you crying?" Tord asked quietly.

I raised my hand to my face, it was wet. I wiped my tears, they were black.

I laughed, "I'm sorry."

"What for min kjærlighet?" Tord asked, rubbing circles in to my back.

"For waking you up....What does min kjærlighet mean?"

Tord's face flushed red and looked away, "I-I'll tell you later..."

"C-can you stay hear tonight?......you dont have to...." I ask burying my head in his chest.

"S-sure." He stuttered. He stood up with me in his arms and set me in the bed then crawled in with me.

We laid there awkwardly. Since Ifelt like holding something, I turned to face Tord and hugged him. He hesitantly wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close. I snuggled into the crook of his neck.

I fell asleep feeling safe.

Tord's POV

I held on to Tom as I felt his grip weaken. I just learned something new about my blue boy, he doesn't snore. I rested my chin in his hair and tangled my legs in his.

Outside I could faintly hear foot steps, coming closer and passing by. I heardbthe door slide open and a sudden cold breeze over took Tom and I. I pulled him closer, wanting him and me to stay warm.

I heard and 'aww' sound from a familiar voice....Edd.

The door shut and the breeze faded. I shut my eyes and nuzzled into Tom's soft hair. I felt my consciousness slip.

*Time skip*
Tom's POV

My eyes fluttered open. Light passed through the paper doors. It was so warm.

I looked up at Tord, who still had me in a tight grip. I blushed and nuzzled into his chest.

I subconsciously started humming the song I heard in my dream. I reluctantly got out of Tord's grip and looked at him.

He seemed... displeased.

I had a idea and blushed at the thought. I leand down and kissed Tord on the forehead. I looked at him, he was smiling in his sleep.

I grabbed a sheet of paper and wrote a note that will tell Tord where I've gone when he wakes up.

I was going to the sewing aria. I had the craving to make something... maby a stuffed bear.

I enterd the room and grabbed some things. I walked back to the courtyard near my room. I threw the note away since I was near my room.

I leaned against the tree and started working.

(Is anyone else's wattpad being slow and not giving them notifications or is that just me?)